Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Positives and Negatives from Last night

Discussion in 'Episode 409 - After' started by zombieolympics, Feb 10, 2014.

1. gran

gran Member

I liked the episode over all, thought it was pretty good. But Carl, can you say too big for his britches. Needing daddy to smack that head a little. I mean come on. I get Carl's mad about a lot of different things and its easy to put it all on Rick. Rick can't control everything that goes on in the group and what others do. Ricks been a good leader, that's why everybody keeps asking him what to do. The michonne thing was fine to me, just needs more of a follow up. Need to know what Mike was thinking before he killed his son, if that's what he did. So I'm assuming Mike killed his son then himself because the world was unfit to live in. No kind of live.

2. Andy

Andy Member

Didn't Michonne mention to Rick in season 3 that she had to kill her boyfriend? Or maybe she was talking about the walker version of her boyfriend.

As for last night's episode, I thought it was meh. I've never been a fan of Carl. So to see THAT much of him wasn't my cup of tea. I also don't like it when an episode features just a couple of the characters. I was dying to see what had happened to the rest of the group and I don't like having to wait another week to find out. This was really more of a filler episode.

A surprising, yet cool, yet sad, yet neat positive last night was Michonne finding Hershel's walker head.

3. zombieolympics

There was definitely a Huxtables thing going on. Like Denise and Sondra two almost white girls being born to Cliff and Claire two dark brown parents.

4. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

Why did someone dislike my post? -_- I really don't understand why people dislike posts because they don't agree with it. You're only supposed to dislike posts that are inappropriate or rude

[​IMG]

5. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

I don't understand either. I mean, I would never ​do such a thing...

6. Caryl

Caryl Member

Often babies of dark skinned parents are lighter during childhood. Their skin darkens with age.

7. Sadie Dixon

Is that sarcasm? I can never tell if you're being sarcastic or not :zombies_lol:

[​IMG]

8. Sammy01

Sammy01 Member

Sorry slightly off topic, but why has the forum for this episode now 'hidden' and i cant access it when I could this morning?

9. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

I am never sarcastic- never. I am an honest Abe, yes sir-e.

10. EvieE

EvieE Member

Genetics is a funny thing. Black people come in all shades and most black Americans and some Africans are mixed with something so it's not impossible for two dark skinned parents to give birth to lighter children.

[​IMG]

mind blowing isn't it?

11. Cat'sMeow

Cat'sMeow Member

Pros:
    Hersel says good bye to everyone. (GRrrErrr…< that's my zombie noise.)
    Rick didn't die(well duh.)
    Carl is on the verge of becoming more independent.
    Carl kills three walkers, in a row.
    Carl eats pudding. (This was my favorite scene of the episode, it definitely spoke to my inner child.)
    Carl realize that he is growing up but still needs his dad.
    Part of Michonne's past is revealed.
    We finally see Michonne's have a weak moment.

*Personally I really enjoyed this episode. I saw so many people complaining about it, that it was a waste of an hour, etc.
    It was a character developing episode….. I'm sorry the show isn't incredibly shallow and only consists of explosions and gore.
    Boohoo. Go watch Family Guy or Squidbillies.

Cons:
    I had to listen over people talking in the room I was watching it.
    People that complain it wasn't a good episode.

12. RickGrimesFan20

I guess the writers respect/like David Morrissey so much, he didn't get eaten completely. Notice a walker took one bite on his neck and walk away lol.

13. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

I think maybe you signed up for the wrong forum.... ?

14. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

Next time, politely tell them to shut the f**k up. You can tell them I said so too.

15. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

So sick of Michonne's walker-massacres..

16. hannahjacks

hannahjacks New Member

I actually liked the episode overall. I liked the dream sequence in it's own weird way. Plus am I the only who laughed at Rick saying "Caaaarrrrlll...."? No negatives for me. I liked this episode. first post for me. yey!

17. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

A few people around here give dislikes to "troll" or for anything they disagree with. Try not to let it get to you.

18. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

Pros:
    -It feels great watching the group surviving anywhere besides the prison♪ That place is getting old anyway :p♫ (i still like the prison though)
    -Michonne's scenes are awesome♫ especially her dream sequence♫ I also really like her outfit and hair in the dream, she looks beautiful♪
    -Watching Carl in action is pretty awesome, especially his close calls with walkers♪ Also, i can see CR growing up just fine♪ His voice and face is good at the age of 14 :p
    -Many of the scenes makes me cry♫ Which is good♪
    -Michonne putting down Hershel's zombified head♪ I really feel bad for him♫
    Cons:
    -No Beth in this episode after 2 months waiting and we have to wait again for 1 week to finally see her♫ It's not a big deal though♪
    -Carl doesn't mention Beth is his list of people that Rick couldn't protect♪ (Also in the promo, Beth doesn't mention Carl either in the list of people that Daryl can track. I really like Carl and Beth's relationship, and was disappointment that we haven't see any of it in S4)
    -I don't like how many people say this episode is bad. I think it's good♫

19. lurkers&roamers

Pros:
    Chandler Riggs' acting.
    Action sequences with Carl and Michonne.
    Development of Rick and Carl's relationship. I think Carl really grew as a character this week.
    Finally getting some answers on Michonne's past.
    Michonne realizing she couldn't live on her own anymore and going to find Rick and Carl.

Cons
    As much as I liked getting insight on Michonne, the dream sequence could have been better handled.
    And I'll admit that the first ten minutes seemed to drag on a little bit.

Overall, I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

20. Sadie Dixon

Yea sure ;) lol

[​IMG]