Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Praise 601 Wit Positivity 4 the 1st time or Again!

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 9, 2015.

1. LAS1969

LAS1969 New Member

Like many people have already posted, I thought the plan for the quarry was a bit daft. So much easier to just set fire to it. Having said that, the flames/smoke would probably attract too much attention from both walkers and the living so that may not be too smart an idea either. Perhaps just fill it in somehow, thus crushing all the walkers that are inside it.

Overall, I really liked this episode, it wasn't my favourite but I didn't really find anything negative about it. I'm interested to see how Heath's character develops and also how Morgan copes in Alexandria.

And I think the horn honking was a great cliffhanger to end on - can't wait for episode 2 ! :)

2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the first half of the FTWD season and then they lost me after the 9 day time skip. I'll watch it again next season though.

3. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

OK, I'm going to try this again. I had something written up but was going into too much detail. This episode was awesome! For me I think the standout character was definitely Glenn, hes always been one of my favorites but he really shone in this one. Even though I kinda hate Nicholas, it's interesting how Glenn has taken him on as his own little project, I just really hope it doesn't blow up in his face. Lots of good things to say about this epi, it was a great way to open the season. We got a time jump but still all the back story of how they got there. Tons of focus on relationships too, which I loved.

4. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

Was very pleased with this opener. The dual story line was a nice touch and I was grateful for the pickup coming out of FTWD. I'm still a bit unclear as to the ultimate plan of the walker parade but so much happened in this episode. I think they've done a great job setting up this season. I'm looking forward to the direction of Rick/Morgan and the general outcome of this relationship. It's gonna be a great season!