Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Praise and Positive Vibes Thread 5-13

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by Dnae, Mar 8, 2015.

1. batongal

batongal Active Member

Yes to all the above mentioned scenes. I will say Rick watching Carl joke with his peers and the huge smile it brought to his face.

2. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Hey! I also wanted to say i am loving these positivity threads! I don't post much but have read through a huge percent of the threads since season 1 and was so stoked to see someone FINALLY make this thread a thing. I don't bother to read the complaints thread because you hear it all throughout every other thread anyways. So thanks Cheesybirdmess ;)

I've only watched this one once, going to watch it again tonight along with the new episode, but I think my favourite thing about "forget" was Sasha. As viewers I think we become desensitized to all the death and craziness and expect that the characters must too, I know that rick went somewhat crazy and we've seen other ppl who are obvs not well in the head (gov, Abraham in his flashback episode) but I was really happy with the way the showed Shasha's PTSD. It seemed pretty accurate to what I imagine I would be experiencing in her situation, hearing walkers while shooting, and the flash backs to Beth and Tyrese's deaths which were heartbreaking. I also loved her outburst at the party. I feel like I would have had anxiety at that party whether it was ZA or not, nice house full of uppity ppl worries about mundane things, must have been really effed up,for them.
    Also loved aaron and Daryl's talks, I definitely got a weird vibe from Aaron at first and didn't trust him so I really hope he is genuine because if it wasn't for him seeing Daryl for who he is and givng him the bike, daryl probably would be taking off soon. Overall I think they did a really good job showing everyone's conflicting emotions about the strangeness of being there but wanting to be safe. And of course queen bitch carol is on point like always. I love her in her granny outfit and all her cheesy smiles,she is the cutest thing ever but oh so deadly.

3. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Oh right one other thing I loved- when carol Daryl and rick were by the cabin and rick made the point about ASZ being lucky and now even luckier because of them being there. Love how he just knows and states how freakin badass they all are.