Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Precision Master

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by A.C, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Well-Known Member

if you toss your grenade against a wall and then pick it up and throw it again that counts for tossing grenades back sir. fast hands i think resets the fuse too.

2. A.C

A.C Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been doing this, Danger Close, Scavenger, Fast Hands, 2 x Frags, throwing against the wall and hurling them at the B-Flag or into the usual overlooks/camping rooms with lines of sight over B!

Ive go a fair few of them, but I just Prestiged and Danger Close is locked so I'm focussing on other challenges.

That said, KAP-40 is locked too :(

God knows how I'm going to get 5 sticks in a game LOL

3. DizzyEdition

DizzyEdition Active Member

For the five sticks and 10 headshots, i played free for all. I ran scavenger, two concussions nades and a semtex, and for the headshots: scavenger, two concussion nades and the five seven.

This is my signature

4. Gustopher

Gustopher Member

5 sticks is super easy, just play ground war or ffa so you have lots of targets. Run danger close and fast hands, get a shield and use concusions or shock charges. Yes you will die, but... When going for these odd challenges k/d should be the last thing on your mind.

Oh and the rc car axe challenge is pure luck. Just have to keep axes equipped on every class and find the opportunity when it presents itself.

Good luck!

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express

5. otherkrab

otherkrab Active Member

here are my tips.

- 5 Sticks in a game (FML, I'm not looking forward to this)-
    All I can say is run danger close and try and flank.

- 10 Pistol headshots.
    I have 5000+ kills with pistols and I never got 10 in a game! - Good Luck!

- RC-XD Trick-Shot
    Again I'd run danger Close and just be ready when you here the warning, Play KC as well higher chance of scorestreaks.
    - Thrown back grenades
    I'd run fast hands, but I also believe that the achievement counts if you throw your own grenades on the floor and then pick them up and throw them again though I am not 100% certain this works. I'd also play Domination and Hardpoint as well.

6. S.Boomstick

S.Boomstick Member

Throwing your grenade and picking it up does work. That's how I got the return to sender challenge.

7. kzarofbacon

kzarofbacon Member

Sorry for the necro thread, but I got the Wet Work challenge completed last night and had everything else done so I now have the Precision Master calling card. Pretty stoked.

For anyone who is still playing BOPS2, the hardest achievement for me for this one was the 5 stickies especially since it has to be in one half of Domination, not spread over the entire game. I tried Demolition as I thought being the defender would make it easier. I finally got it done in KC. And I did the Wet Work challenge in KC also. Those games tend to last longer.