Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Predictions about Tyreese and co.?

Discussion in 'Episode 311 - I Ain't a Judas' started by NameTaker, Feb 26, 2013.

1. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

All I know is I miss my favorite hammer-weilding badass from the comics. This spin really does him no justice. +1 on him switching sides very soon. I've kind of given up though, I was so excited when his hammer slinging ass showed up, now look what they are doing to him. Such a bummer. :zombies_nosmile:

2. Foals

Foals New Member

I have a bad feeling that the Govenor will take them hostage and sexually abuse or maybe even kill Sasha which will lead to Tyreese going mad....obviously. Andrea will find out about this and escape with Tyreese back to the prison.
    I think this will happen in episode 15 maybe.

3. arroncarlton

arroncarlton Member

I say the Governor does something bad to Sasha, causing Tyrese to hate him enough to side with Team Prison.

4. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

My guess is that Tyreese and Sasha will start to question the governor and eventually leave. Allen and Ben won't believe them and stay, eventually leading to their deaths later in the season.

5. kjmarket

kjmarket Member

My hopes. How bad will it suck if they have tyreese fighting for the governor?

6. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

I agree, maybe this means NOTHING but when I re watched it, it caught my attention a little while Tyreese was talking to Milton how The Governor stared at Sasha a little bit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

or maybe I'm just looking way too much into it! lol.
    I just hope Tyreese is going to be back in the prison before season finale and that they are not gonna drag this for too long like Andrea in Woodbury plot, please no!

7. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

That would be terrible terrible, and everyone will be angry with that story line, I hope writers are smarter than that we've all had enough with Andrea in Woodbury...

8. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

I can't blame him for staring haha. But seriously I just re-watched the episode and I think Tyreese and Sasha are already questioning Phillip. Phillip comes out and says "They came at us", which makes them seem like some powerful people who want to take over Woodbury. Then they figure out that it was the group at the prison. I think the gears were already turning when Phillip left the room, they are smart enough to know that the small and relatively weak prison group did not "Come at" Woodbury. There is no sane reason that the prison group would be start violence against Woodbury, obviously, unprovoked.

I don't think the Allen and Ben give two shits and are even thinking about it, but Tyreese and Sasha are too moral and have too much integrity to not see it for what it is. I'm starting to think the night Phillip gives them will be enough to decide they got to ditch the place.

9. arroncarlton

arroncarlton Member

Nice, I did notice a few comments about The Governor staring at Sasha. I did not notice the subtlety before. Thanks.
    So we might be on to something. I really do like Sasha, the actress did a great job, unfortunately she might just be a tool in Tyrese's arch.

10. Driver

Driver Well-Known Member

I totally saw this too... who knows whats going through his mind. Maybe he's having Michonne flashbacks! lol

11. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Ever seen LOST? He's having a flashsideways to the comics

12. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

The sooner Ben and Allen die -- two ungrateful rat's asses - the better. It's people like them that make someone wary of stopping to pick up a lone hitchhiker. Personally, I'd like to see the woman and the kid that are so easy to take take them out -- in the next episode. Quit wasting screen time on these two

13. DeafManWalks

DeafManWalks Member

I didn't notice hostility in Tyreese. Maybe I missed it but he seemed to be more disappointed and puzzled by Rick's attitude. The others in his group were angry - without a doubt.

On the other hand, being a deaf dude, the voice intonation is not something I pick up on.

14. WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess Well-Known Member

I think everyone in Tyreese's group will be gunned down. It seems inevitable at this point.

15. Trillest

Trillest New Member

am i the only one who thinks rick wlda let them stay if he wasnt going "crazy" and seeing lori

16. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

Not Sasha, anyone but her :zombies_nosmile:.

17. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

It's not surprising at all. Someone with Rick's acculturation is going to have a much easier time accepting a black woman than a black man. Despite all her power, Michonne is less threatening (also, alone).

OTOH, it was crazy for Rick to send them away. They need more help. He should have listened to Hershel. But, as noted, he's a little bit crazy right now. Hopefully the attack will have set him straight again.

18. Marley

Marley Member

I don't believe race had anything to do with that. He didn't know Tyreese or his group, and he didn't trust them. Especially after what happened with Andrew and Tomas. He wasn't going to leat Oscar or Axel stay either, but they proved themselves to him.I think he was about to let Tyrees and his group stay but he saw ghost Lori and flipped out. I doubt they wanted to stay after they saw that.