Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Predictions on upcoming issues(as of 130)

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by MichonneJesus12, Aug 19, 2014.

1. MichonneJesus12

MichonneJesus12 New Member

Based of Almost being done with Volume 22: A new beginning, many predictions were proved wrong.

If you haven't read up to issue 130 and do not want to see spoilers I recommend leaving this post.
    I have a few predictions based on whats happened so far and covers. I believe that two unnamed survivors are leading a herd back to the Alexandra Safe-Zone, however based on "There were whispers and I was afraid" I believe that the walkers:zombies_confused:
    are not are not evolving and that some or all of that herd are really humans, this is also supported by the cover of both 134 and 133. On the cover of 133 you see two unknown survivors. They may be new characters looking for a safe zone or it could be members of the hilltop, like Benjamin, I know this is far-fetched but, I believe it is members of the Sanctuary bringing walkers to The Alexandria Safe-Zone, Hilltop, and The Kingdom. On the cover of 134 you see Jesus looking shocked at what seems to be a walker, but looks surprisingly human. I believe this is one of the humans disguised as walkers . Also, I believe that Negan, may get out but clearly now Magna's group won't let him out. Maybe the people from the sanctuary bringing walkers to the Safe-Zones, or he will be killed. I believe he may be killed in 132, because the issue is entitled Happiness. I would love to hear your guys' thoughts on my predictions and your own. Thanks! :Grin:[​IMG][​IMG]

2. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Don't know why, but I have this feeling Jesus might die soon.

3. cpump

cpump Member

↑ me too i think hrll die in the scene shown on the cover