Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Predictions

Discussion in 'Volume 17: Something To Fear' started by Matt, May 31, 2012.

1. Negan

Negan Active Member

Anybody? It is really interesting.

2. Negan

Negan Active Member

3. OFC. Friendly

OFC. Friendly Member

The shock I believe that has been stated is coming in #99 and #100 is as follows I beleive:

They know there is something that causes people to reanimate, when they do, they come back with 10% of the brain as before and are flesh-craving zombies. What if they find out that not everyone, when they die, come back as a zombie with 10%, but come back as themself with 100% brain function.....that is, death is no more for these fortunate/unfortunate few.

I think of this because of two things. 1)Carl had his head nearly blown off and is barely phased seemingly by it. 2)Rick has been laid up several times (including his fall in the prison) and is not really affected by it and always recovers. The worst case maybe being when this all started....Rick was in the hospital, left for dead basically, unattended to, and...is alive, maybe it started right there. He should have died, but something happened and he CANNOT die/comeback as a zombie.

What if some of the others they have left for dead, did not actually turn. Granted, they may be partially eaten, but still human.

Basically, some people come back as walkers (most), some do not (Rick/Carl/Michonne potentially)

THIS would be a shock....

4. Negan

Negan Active Member

Again, refer to my previous posts.

^ Doubt it. I think RK should just save all the scientific stuff with the outbreak for the last fifty issues. Because, what is the point of reading on if you are ensured Rick doesn't die?

5. OFC. Friendly

OFC. Friendly Member

Well, i guess as sudden and unexplained as this started, it can end and he will be able to die.

6. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

This is an interesting idea. Id be willing to believe everyones already dead. That everyone died at the onset of the outbreak. And theres a difference between the recently deceased and the people that were alive at the time. But I dont see it being revealed in 99 or 100. Or anytime soon. Possibly somewhere down the line.