Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Preview Pages

Discussion in 'Volume 20: All Out War - Part 1' started by Tony Davis, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    ISSUE 120. ALL OUR WAR PART 6. This war has taken a toll.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Them's some pretty bold words big fella. Come to my door calling for scorched earth and that's what you will get. And that is just me, I know Rick has the experience to know that in that case, it may be you or him. better make it him.

3. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

That grenade's not going anywhere pleasant. Maybe he's just fiddling with it. Whatever, we know Heath's not going to bite this issue. No, maybe the grenade kills both undead Holly and Denise. That would be perfect as far as resolving that problem, as I don't really want the issue to be about trying to save Cloyd.

4. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Please let him kill Maggie instead of Andrea or Michonne..

5. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

Now that's just plain mean!

;-)

6. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

maybe they push Holly on top of the grenade, or Denise jumps on it

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its an interesting direction so far, although the 'scorched earch' reference doesn't exactly apply. Scorched Earth is a military tactic where you burn or strip away any parts of a land that might be useful to your enemy in the future. Creating chaos in the area where your foe already lives is a different animal. And this hairsplitting only applies if you're a nerd. :p

8. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Maggie just started getting interesting , I don't think they will kill her or Andrea and Michonne just yet. I think they will be fine tbh. Although Michonne has been kinda dry with material except for another one of her relationships, but overall I think she's fine. Unless they want to develop Ezekiel with her death. Or they will kill Ezekiel and have another one of Michonnes relationships end in death. Michonne is kinda the angel of death if Ezekiel dies:zombies_lol: all her relationships end in death.

9. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I know she's started to get interesting but if it came down to the two..

10. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Yeah but im pretty sure its unlikely tho. We just lost Holly and denise is probably going to blow up with holly. Negan throwing a grenade she will probably get blown up before heath gets to her. I think Michonne Andrea and Maggie will be around for a while. Maggie being prego, Michonne is kirkmans favorite right? And I don't see them killing Andrea, its just no way.