Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Preview Panels

Discussion in 'Volume 21: All Out War - Part 2' started by Tony Davis, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]
    ISSUE 121. ALL OUR WAR PART 7. In the aftermath of the unthinkable.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Tony Davis, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I'll bet Lucille has worked up a thirst for blood.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It seemed like Eugene heard a fart, Rick blamed Denise, and Ezekiel was toying with the idea of using the scent as a perfume.

4. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Gotta say, I'm pretty f-ing worried about Eugene. It's clear that he gets beat up from being captured by Negan and is going to be in a lot of danger. But he is tied up, which could mean he's being used as a hostage which might give him a chance.

What would be really cool is if he uses him in the same way TG used Tyreese and and it's an allusion. And then maybe Rick makes a different decision this time. Not saying he should, but that would be interesting. Still, I'm about 70% sure Porter's not going to make it. He might also just get captured this issue, which will most likely focus on the post-bombimg of ASZ anyway. And Kirkman did say that he had big plans for Eugene, but the character has done a lot lately and killing him off before something really develops with Rosita could be both dark and fitting. And I have a hunch from here on out it's just going to be a death an issue and no break. Really excited.

5. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

But you gotta keep a good eye on Eugene....

He's a nibbler!

And could it be that Heath has already moved on and decided to propose to Ezekiel? Uh oh Michonne, looks like it is bad luck for you again. ;p

#5 Z-Man, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  6. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

how sad if Eugene dies the issue before he shows up on TV...

7. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Goddamn it Neuro....read my mind.

8. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Kirkman....
    [video=youtube;PEPScfDq9mU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPScfDq9mU[/video]

9. kennyisalive94

Wait, is Rosita with him?! That could be she could die. :( That would be really tough for Eugene, but might increase his chances of making it out of there.

10. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Maybe that is what he is looking at on the cover. Shocked and in horror, Eugene manages to break loose and surprises Negan with a barrage of manic blows sending him reeling and running off into th-- I'm sorry, I can't finish that with a straight face. It would be a hell of a twist though. :p

11. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

If anything, I would think Negan would see Eugene's skills as an asset. He knows he can control him much better then Rick. Negan wanted to break Rick, not kill him. Maybe Rosita is used as leverage to get Eugene to comply?

Either way, it's not like the ammunition place is in neutral territory. I just don't think Eugene is going to die here.

#11 SFA, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  12. kennyisalive94

Yeah, it just seems like The Saviors have never implied they need ammo. But hey, they might. That's the only way I see Negan sparing Eugene.

13. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I think everyone needs ammo here. I am still nervous that he is going to have an accident that alerts the Saviors to their presence. But if he makes the same mistake dwight did (Heck, Dwight may just nod him on if he is on his knees in front of Negan) Lucile 2 may wind up looking a lot like lucile 1. Never let a known biter bite you in this world!

14. lucille2

lucille2 Member

Eugene gets the Iron!!!!!

15. Neuropyramidal

One of the editors stated that in tomorrow's issue we will 'learn the dangers of making ammunition'. I wonder if he just means that Negan will hear the sounds in the building and perform a slaughter there, or if some mishap will actually happen with the machinery leading to injuries, THEN gaining attention by Negan. We'll see.....

16. kennyisalive94

I think the dangers of making ammunition is that it can be brought to the wrong hands. Ammunition's ammunition, no matter who's pulling the trigger.

17. Neuropyramidal

Plus ammunition can run up huge charges on your credit card account and then leave you for a nightclub bouncer.

18. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

We know what Saviors did to Holly, so this time if they catch Eugene they might use him for something else. I hope Dwight will step up again for some undercover action.

19. kennyisalive94

Ok, it's out! Can't wait to hear some info. :D

20. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

It's not out just yet is it? :zombies_shocked: