Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Preview panels

Discussion in 'Volume 21: All Out War - Part 2' started by Tony Davis, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

“ALL OUT WAR,” Conclusion
    This changes everything.

Story By: Robert Kirkman
    Art By: Charlie Adlard
    Cover By: Charlie Adlard

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Tony Davis, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  2. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Well that gives us nothing. Maggie looks distressed.

3. Sco

Sco Member

Tease.

4. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Ahhh, that's the stuff...

Those saviors look kinda flummoxed except for the guy on the left who looks like he could react. Maybe maggie is calling snipers for a random heard that popps in. Why the focus on the knife is beyond me, unless rick decides that he is also part of the problem and cuts himself to level the playing field. Then him and Negan can duke it out schoolyard style before rick wanders off into the sunset while carl and andrea look on in tears.

That' s what I'm seeing. :p

I still think Carl puts the big guy down.

5. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

So pumped!!The Saviors looked shocked! What is Maggie looking at!!

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    WHY DOES THE WAIT HAVE TO BE THIS LONG!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???

7. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was thinking that this could quite possibly be the longest wait I have felt like I have had since I began reading... 2 weeks is an eternity to tie off this war.

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

5 days! Monthly is going to be even worse for the aftermath. Plus 127 is 44 pages!

9. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Maggie's panel kind of looks like the Saviors fight back.

I'm definitely not looking forward to going back to monthly. We've been spoiled the last 6 months!

10. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I can usually handle a monthly wait, but this two weeks particularly is murder.

11. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

This just made it worst.

Do what I do and act like you don't care. It'll go by 3 times faster.

12. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

It's not working. I'm on to me!

13. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. I've been keeping an eye on me for years... I just don't trust that guy.

14. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

In the letter hacks in I think 123; Sean and Kirkman said that they are most likely going to keep the accelerated release schedule as well as keeping Gaudiano on board as well.

15. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I think you'r most likely right about the reason for Maggie's distress. Most likely a pack of ghouls. After all didn't Negan bring a few truckloads of chained walkers to this final battle?
    [​IMG]

Either way, I don't think Rick's in any trouble. I think the knife-close-up panel is that moment immediately after Negan falls to his knees gasping and trying to stanch the blood flow from his throat. The stunned Saviors are flanked by Rick's Ninja Team and they all start duking it out Mortal Kombat style; when Negans chained-up zeds are attracted to the commotion from the near-by campsite. Maggie, atop Hilltop's walls, see's the undead army moving in and orders snipers to battle positions. The final, bloodiest, most intensne battle ensues; with Rick and his Survivor's emerging triumphant. Then, a still-clinging-to-life Negan is dragged inside Hilltop's gates, and placed on his knees in the courtyard in front of the main-house; for a public excecution. At the hands of none other than...Carl!

16. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Not bad, but change up the Negan part to where he is attempting to slink away from the battle in all the commotion. Crawling away, and looking behind him he is met with an "Ahem.." he looks forward, and sees Carl holding Lucille; "You forgot something." He says. Rising up to a kneeling position he attempts to plead for a safe retreat. "Like the one you gave Holly, Abraham, GLEN?!?" Maggie comes upon the scene and Carl, in his coolest moment ever, hands Lucille over to Maggie "I believe this one is yours Maggie." and steps back, leaving Negan at the mercy of the one person who truly needs this closure.

This would cement Carl as a total badass, give him his moment of glory, and give Maggie what she deserves... Vengeance. Nice and tidy.

17. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

And seriously... Come on with the time already!!! Every day feels like a month of waiting. Good thing today is 4/20, I may just make sure I can't remember the last week.

18. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Great ideas! But I don't think Maggie can be the one. Granted, she deserves the chance, but then again so does just about every one of the survivors. Also, she's pregnant, so not in exactly the best shape to beat somebody to death. I still want it to be Carl. Partly because it would exponentially multiply his level of badassery. But more importantly, because I think negan respects Carl more than any of the others-- he was the first one with the balls to stand up to negan. So, I think if its carl swinging the bat, it will sting just that little bit more for negan.

19. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

I want Rick, Carl, Maggie, Eugene, Dwight, Heath, Sophia, and Aaron to take turns smashing Neegan with the bat, beating him to death, while the rest of the community looks on in horror.

20. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nope. It's returning to monthly. Gaudiano is staying though.