Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Preview panels

Discussion in 'Volume 21: All Out War - Part 2' started by Tony Davis, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

this one is 30 pages, supposedly

2. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

yessss! Yesssssss!

3. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Maybe he could stand back singing the song Negan made him sing while Maggie wails on his junk.

4. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Holy sh*t, the end is near... Even though Rick cut Negan's throat, some crazy stuff still might happen. And I just don't know what could it be. We'll see tomorrow, guys...

It's going to be like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEUXKiOm0Ps

5. Cody V

Cody V Member

I'm thinking this isn't going to end well for Rick, but I hope I'm wrong. They have released the cover art for 127, 128, and 129 so far and they look like a completely different group of people. Robert Kirkman is the master.....

6. cpump

cpump Member

Danm what a tease cant wait for tmmrw

7. halokiller99

halokiller99 Member

I dont care who does it I just wanna see him get his head bashed in by lucille. :hatchet:

8. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Can't believe it's about to be over. I know this forum is going to be flooded with spoilers by 12. I have a whole playlist of party videos planned if Dwight lives. If not, meh.

9. kennyisalive94

Also, does anyone know how fast Comixology adds comics that come out in the day? I bought #125 at Image and they didn't have it available until 3 in the afternoon the next day. Does this one add it sooner?

10. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I've moved slowly away from hoping for Dwight's death. Now I'm in a sort of neutral, passive indifference towards him. But I too am building a gif army if it happens to be Carl who kills negan.

11. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

It's just hard for me to like Dwight when he killed Abraham, I'm still mad about that.

12. kennyisalive94

I'm kinda leaning towards it being Carl too. I still feel like his arc won't be resolved unless he kills Negan. Rick slashed his throat, Carl can finish the job.

13. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

yeah, that was a big part of it. and the fact that he refuses to man up and shoot negan in the face. hell, even TV Milton tried to stab the governor. and i still say shooting rick was a stupid move. the bolt could easily have caught gunk left by previous arrows and still killed rick. he should have just missed on purpose and told negan the weight screwed up the flight of the arrow. whatevs. i still don't like him, but i no longer wish for carl to make negan watch him beat dwight to death before killing negan.
    agreed. plus, i think Carl is the survivor who Negan respects the most. i think i can even remember him saying that if he had a son, he'd want him to be like Carl. so i think if it was Carl swinging the bat, it would sting just that little bit more.

14. halokiller99

halokiller99 Member

While singing you are my sunshine, I think I saw someone else post that here but damn that would be a great way to see him go out.

15. kennyisalive94

omg this is driving me crazy. I know the plots out there but im waiting for the comiccccc.

16. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

google play bitches. 2.35