Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Preview Panels

Discussion in 'Volume 22: A New Beginning' started by Tony Davis, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

But that denotes that Andrea is aware of this, and I do not think she would be all cool with it. I don't know anymore, I am an inch away from a stroke over this moving garbage as it is, my theories have been Wild swings, even for me.

2. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

I think Neegan is either talking to Rick or Andrea, or himself just after talking to one of them. On tn one hand, it'd be foolish for him to say that to them if he had a plan, because it would make them watch him more. On the other hand, getting them to post regular guards could be part of his plan, so that he can get someone to manipulate. And he may just be cocky enough to warn them before he gets out. But I still don't think he'll be totally evil. He wanted to rebuild civilization and he'll be impressed at what's been accomplished. He just doesn't want to spend the rest of his life locked up. Which may mean killing some people who intend to keep him locked up. He may also think that they need a "stronger leader" like him to help keep all that they've accomplished safe.

3. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

Dwight took Lucile at the end of the battle. He used it as sort of a symbol for leadership of the Saviors.

4. JoeTzu

JoeTzu Active Member

It feels like a year ago but, I remember. :)
    It just looks like a bat.

5. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I don't think Magna and her people will find Negan yet. He's probably talking to Rick or some of his people. The third panel has to be Rick and Carl on their way to Hilltop.