Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Princesses wheels

Discussion in 'Episode 1015 - The Tower' started by bula412, Apr 8, 2020.

1. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Princesses wheels turned out to be bicycles. The real question i have is why the groups don't use bicycles more often. They are easy to maintain and are likely available in abundance. It is faster than walking. You can take them off the beaten path and squeeze past blockages on the roads. It's not as fast a horse but you don't have to feed bikes. I'm surprised that they aren't used more often by the communities

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I guess it doesn't carry goods as well as a horse. Bikes also don't do well off the beaten path, kind of depends on the type of path. If it's a ride downhill on dirt may be fine, but going uphill with supplies would be tough if it's a beaten path.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Judging by how fast they go through horses, most of the bicycles have been lost or broken beyond repair.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. bula412

Obviously horses still serve a purpose but I would think having a few bikes around would be useful.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Maybe the reason for not having more bicycles in the show is that the ZA is depicted in a North American context. If the context is South East Asia, then more bikes would be seen.

Another reason might be the show is having a lot of rural environment. If it has more urban/city context, we would perhaps see more bikes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. bula412

People in rural areas ride bikes too

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I wasn't expecting bicycles when she said wheels. Bicycles make sense though!

A mountain bike is fantastic on dirt roads. And fairly quiet.

• Like Like x 1