Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Proof Judith is alive --

Discussion in 'Episode 408 - Too Far Gone' started by MassiveDynamic, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Better add those special Tempered steel picnic tables and filing cabinets too while you are at it. Those filing cabinets didn't even dent when struck by automatic fire, just a scorch mark left to prove it even took a bullet. Under these rules, I believe that the carrier could have been used as a shield. :p

2. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

That would be... awkward. Still, I don't know how would Carol find Judith when she was last seen at the prison...

3. PookieSpaghetti

Awkward yes, but so interesting! :) I don't think she was in the prison either.

4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I suppose, if the writers want to do it this way, they may write that:-
    1st) Tyreese saved Judith at the prison---likely to happen
    2nd) Tyreese then ran into Carol---this is going to happen
    3rd) Tyreese gave Judith to Carol for her to bring back to Rick

5. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

That might be possible. Can't wait to see who will tumble into Carol first.

6. PookieSpaghetti

Yep, this could be the most possible theory. :)

7. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

Actually they rot slower than normal human decomposition make no bones about it...

which is my point, your bones don't break down all that fast. assuming the bullets were hitting the rib cage area , it could be possible that 223 /556 rounds would get either stopped or bounced out at weird angles.

Definitely a stretch at best.

, about the tank though. What they showed was completely possible, as long as you toss in the grenade down the barrel after the cannon has been shot, but not reloaded. the grenade would go down the barrel to the breech. if the people inside opened the breech to re-load, the grenade would fall inside of the tank .. a grenade inside a closed space would easily kill everyone inside.

this one wasn't much of a stretch .. just needs to be timed, and usually a grenade takes like 5-8 seconds after the pin is pulled.

Do we really need to see a baby get killed? really? is that what you thinks makes great TV? as a parent of a 9 month old, and a big fan of the show. I don't want to watch a baby get killed. no thank you. the % of people who would really want that shown is pretty low, and the % of people that would be pissed off / offended (even though who want to watch a bloody / gory zombie show) is pretty high..

the closest you are gonna get to that, is episode 1 where rick shoots a 7-9 year old zombie girl. pretty sure the show did that scene so people knew what the worst they could see was.

8. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

um..no. What the **** are you talking about? I have said numerous times that I want Judith to live. In fact, i think she needs her own arc. As a child born into the ZA, her perspective could be both unique and interesting. There are literally hundreds of possible storylines for her. However, if they kill her off by leaving a seat with blood on- it is uncreative. Sorry you don't like it.

9. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I had not thought of that but it is a neat idea, if the show lasts many more years, to have a character that never experienced a nonzombie world. So from that perspective it would be a shame to kill her off now. Just hope TWD lasts many years like Gunsmoke or MASH did.

10. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

There are only so many possible storylines for this show, and killing off Judith would be a loss imo. Eitherway, AMC needs to be willing to step up and allow shocking and offensive storylines because ultimately, people want to be offended. They enjoy ganging up on each other or a character and being outraged. I think the ratings go up when offensive storylines or characters are added.

11. Shonen

Shonen Member

A quick way AMC can avoid not killing Judith, but removing her from the storyline is possibly have her be kidnapped by 1 another person/group. For example in the walking dead game there was a crazy lady in the woods who lost her child. Perhaps introducing such a character to the show, to justify her kidnapping Judith, and running off with her somewhere could be used to remove her from the show.

#71 Shonen, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  12. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Yes, Judith does not have to die. Even though I think Judith is currently under the care of Tyreese, the writers may have Lily having Judith. Both of them can disappear from the show.

13. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

If you watch the part of Tyreese, in the new trailer, you see a rag wrapped around his left wrist. It may be his blood in that car seat.

#73 Sharpie61, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2020
  14. Captain Trips

Captain Trips Member

Hunters gonna eat her leg and Negan gonna kill her with a bat...

:zombies_neutral:

15. Cat'sMeow

Cat'sMeow Member

[​IMG]

She was definitely strapped in, and the bloody car seat the straps are undone.
    As to alive or dead? I'm leaning more towards alive.

16. MerleDixon97

MerleDixon97 Member

You're making really good observations

17. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I like to dissect myself. TV shows, that is

18. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Baby looks more like Shane than Rick.

19. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the reason for the blood was that maybe a zombie was about to attack Judith and Ty/one of the girls had to shoot it in the head and the blood splattered all over the craddle. And there's going to be a flashback in a couple of episodes showing this happening.

20. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

[​IMG]