Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Proof Judith is alive --

Discussion in 'Episode 408 - Too Far Gone' started by MassiveDynamic, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

Thank you for posting that! I agree completely. :)

2. Skullberry

Skullberry Member

I may catch flak for this but I've kept my opinion to myself long enough.

I totally hope Judith is dead. If the show caves to people that think it would be to sad to have a baby die then it would be just one more way they are watering down the story. In the comics it was a huge blow when we actually saw Judith
    . I understand that they couldn't actually show judith die on the show. That kind of watering down just comes with tv territory and is expected. But to have Judith just show up later fine and dandy? For me that'd suck.

3. Fran Jesih

Fran Jesih New Member

I think i have a solution on where she is...

What if Judith is in the backpack that one of the girls has..I think wouldnt that be obvius.But the blood on the carseat that i don't know how to reply....

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

She might be stuffed in the toes of Lizzie's shoe.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Part of me really wants her to live, but this is a show about brutal realism, and having her die is probably the correct artistic choice, I agree. If she doesn't die at some point, we're going to have to watch her grow up, and in season 8 she'll be like a 5 year old, that somehow keeps surviving through all types of catastrophes, and it could get cheesy.

6. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Judith is the ticket that lets Carol live and rejoin the group. She's alive.

Besides, there're lots of things that were one way in the comic and totally different on the show. Lori was dead a long time when the Governor attacked the prison for the last time.

7. hellobeasty

hellobeasty Member

S4E10 Spoiler:

8. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Did I miss that scene? Don't remember seeing Tyrese clutching something to his chest. Run out from under the bridge. I must have miss that scene. Cause it happen so fast.