Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

PROOF that Glenn survived! :D

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by kennyisalive94, Oct 26, 2015.

1. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I gif'd a few moments of Glenn's "death" that prove the walkers were actually eating Nicholas' corpse. Glenn wasn't screaming in pain but crying because Nicholas did indeed sacrifice himself to save him.

Watch these 2 moments carefully. After Nicholas shoots himself, see the angle of his body? It's falling right on top of Glenn. Nicholas' body HAS to have landed on top, giving the walkers something to eat that isn't Glenn, unless we have another Carol and Daryl car situation.

[​IMG]

Now, watch this part carefully. Do you see what the walkers are tearing apart? The color of the jacket is the same color is Nicholas. Glenn's shirt color was light brown, and the texture of that shirt of the corner of the screen is clearly green and the same texture as Nicholas' shirt.

[​IMG]

GOT and minor Paul "Jesus" Monroe spoilers

We all know Robert Kirkman loves his trolls, and it's safe to say that this is the biggest troll yet. This is Judith times 100. Well played. That was a little too emotional and dangerous for those of us fans that were really messed up after watching this episode.

Now, who's your man? Someone give me a high five before I get an infraction for the video link XDDDDDDDD

#1 kennyisalive94, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  2. loco

loco Member

Well done, plus the angle of the guts is off. Check out that boot tho... it's not even moving. Is that walker frozen in time? lol

3. kennyisalive94

Yeah, the angle's off too. Forgot to mention that.

#3 kennyisalive94, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  4. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

I hate to be a grammar Nazi but...... It's Angle not Angel:zombies_lol::zombies_lol::zombies_lol:

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Intestines were coming out of Glenn's shoulder. It makes more sense for them to be from Nicholas than Glenn, but otoh, Glenn shouldn't walk away from this one. RIP Glenn.

6. kennyisalive94

I fixed that because I'm pretty proud of this thread and don't want to ruin my own moment. XD

Angel's the name of one of my favorite tv shows, so go figure.

7. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

it does look like something is on top of glenn, unless he grew boobs
    i dont see how he could survive this still
    this is going to be the longest week

8. kennyisalive94

Because that's when we'll see Glenn again? Oh, sunshine.

9. kennyisalive94

10. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

11. Odenied

Odenied Member

I mean yeah that shows Nicholas is being eaten and torn limb from limb first, but tell me exactly how Glenn isn't next on the menu?

12. Wish Bone

Wish Bone New Member

I"ve lurked on this site for a couple of years and for some reason,this episode and glen"s maybe death,made me finally make an account just to comment..

Now,to add to this thread,if you also look at when they pan up and show you all the walkers surrounding glens body,you can see glens head is right at the bottom of the dumpster.If he can fit,he can easily pull himself under neath the dumpster.

I would also Like to think that glen does get bitten on the leg,he pulls himself under the dumpster,uses his knife to sever the leg, applys a tourniquet,and is either saved by someone,or mannages to make his way back to alexandreia.As he is making his way back the group go looking for him and find his leg (which would fall in line with the letter nick wrote that was read on the walking dead).So they find his leg,maggie goes comatose,the fans really think hes dead,then after a couple episodes he makes his way back,then we get an entire episode on how it all un-folded.One can hope..

13. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

welcome Brother bone [​IMG]

14. Wish Bone

Wish Bone New Member

15. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

Also I'd add

"I'll show some way to show that I made it"
    "Specifically shows us Hershel's pocket watch"

Either important to show he's okay.

Or

Group finds it, gives it to Maggie which causes her to call her baby Hershel.

16. JFAN

JFAN Member

Welcome, great first post!

I was watching Talking Dead too, I like that theory of Glenn being able to pull himself under the dumpster but sadly I don't think that is going to happen. In that message from Greg Nicotero I think that when he mentions we may see parts of Glenn that he is referring to what viewers have been speculating for the last few weeks..... that Maggie is pregnant.

17. JDAKA0131

JDAKA0131 New Member

In the scene prior to Glenn and Nicholas climbing onto the dumpster, both Glenn and Nicholas run out of bullets. If you watch the episode as Glenn is dropping his weapon you can hear two clicks from Nicholas's pistol indicating he is out of ammo and no reload occurred. If Nicholas is out of ammo how did he shoot himself???? Unless the show really got this wrong, the whole scene must be a hallucination by Nicholas.

18. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

I think the fact that Nicotero even bothered commenting in a way that was ambiguous points to Glenn being alive. I mean, if he was dead then they'd pretty much say he's dead. There would be no ambiguity.

19. Wish Bone

Wish Bone New Member

OOOO, Didnt think of that,but that is good.I was also thinking we will see him as a walker,which would be cool,but kinda of over done...Maybe a wolf finds him,sees the biten leg,and decides to hack it off, and dosent stop there,just goes bizerk and all that the group finds is glens torso lol.

20. Wish Bone

Wish Bone New Member

Unless,like JFAN was saying,that maggie is pregnant,and they want to tie that in to glens death,which would make the fans go nuts.