Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Proof that Shane > Rick (Potential Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Episode 306 - Hounded' started by zombiewizard, Nov 18, 2012.

1. REDxEYEDxZOMBIE

REDxEYEDxZOMBIE New Member

Rick is a better leader by far. Shane would sacrifice anyone to save himself and Lori. That's not the kinda person I would follow. That's all I need to say. Go ahead and follow somebody like Shane and see how that goes for you. Me and Rick will bring some flowers to your grave.

2. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

The necromancer has been summoned to bring this thread back from the dead!

[​IMG]

Also team Shane for life!!!!

3. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Agreed. Shane was volatile and dangerous to anybody around him who wasn't Lori or Carl. Had he lived he would have wound up putting the group in grave danger often, regularly leave people behind, and most likely murdered people who disagreed with him, or who he felt threatened his status with Lori or the group.--You follow a man like that, and I can guarantee the first time you disagree with Shane, or speak your mind against him it'll be the last time; because you're as good as dead.

Jim made that much clear about Shane when he called him out in episode 104 "Vatos"; it's really too bad the entire group thought that Jim was the crazy one. He was actually the sane person in that scenario; and the words he spoke about Shane couldn't have been truer, but they fell on deaf ears--

Shane--"Hey Jim, why don't you take break?"

Jim--"Or what?"

Shane--"There is no "or what" man, just put down the shovel and tell me what's going on."

Jim--"What if I don't?(*Raises his voice to address the entire group*) You gonna' beat my face in like you did to Ed Peletier? 'Cause that's what happens when a man crosses you​!"

4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Oh, good. Another reanimated thread. Don't drop nukes this time! We can't let the dead destroy all we've worked so hard for.

5. jwcoombs

I'm telling you man, it's a damn pandemic of apocalyptic proportions! All these undead threads rising up and threatening not only our homes and families, but our very way of life!

Grab your guns and your go-bag and an extra laptop battery. You're gonna' need it; it's like Dawn of the Thread around here! :zombies_lol:

6. HondaS2kXD

Oh, I've got my guns. But I'm not going anywhere. If they force me from my home, the dead win. I'm gonna stand and fight.

btw, well played on "Dawn if the Thread." Shame it isn't Thread Rising 3. I'd make myself one of those shotgun/m16/flamethrower guns.

7. jwcoombs

Thanks! LOL--Also, if it were Thread Rising 3; personally I would have to go with the Saber Shot. I used to clean up with that thing. Ideally, I'd love to stomp some zombie ass with the Sledge Saw; but in real life that thing would just be too damn heavy and unwieldy for me.

8. HondaS2kXD

Yeah. Haven't played it in a while. That reapers scythe thing is pretty nice in the game but would be impractical in real life. I like simple melee weapons, like the axe.

9. jwcoombs

Yeah, melee weapons are the way to go. That's sort of why I liked the Saber Shot; it's actually halfway practical for actual use; it functions primarily as a melee weapon(machete to be exact) until things get a little too close for comfort; that where the sawed-off comes in, as a last line of defense to blast yourself out of a corner.
    [​IMG]

10. rhizin

rhizin Member

Yes, keeping them alive was a good decision at the moment. At least for a decent person. In hindsight, of course they would have avoided the walker invasion, but they can't see into the future, can they. Going down that road would mean killing everybody they meet on sight. Big chances for humanity to survive like that.

And the phone? Really? That wasn't a "decision", that was grief and being finally pushed over the edge. People are not automatons.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Every leader needs someone to get their hands dirty for them. Shane was a dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1