Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ps4?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Smokey H1Z1, May 6, 2014.

1. Smokey H1Z1

Smokey H1Z1 Member

I remember hearing somewhere this was coming to the PS4 and that it'd be a F2P game? Is this true or is my information about H1Z1 wrong? I really hope it's true cuz it'd be awesome to have a free MMO to play on the PS4. :D I wanted to get into FFXIV but the subscription fee realy kinda holds me back from doing it to be quite honest. Just don't have that kinda money to throw away at the moment. :p Which is another reason I really hope H1Z1 is free to play. :)

2. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

Ot is supposed to, yes. I am so, very exited! :D

3. Smokey H1Z1

Smokey H1Z1 Member

That's great news. :) Just got my PS4 a few weeks back so i'm itching for new stuff to play all the time. :D

4. seanbisepic

seanbisepic New Member

Definitely want to see it on PS4, not too sure about the fact being F2P will be worse. I definitely want there to be moderation on the servers though, that'll definitely affect how I play, and how often I play. If there's just a few servers with a lot of mods, that might be interesting, but it should help with the toxic players, hackers, etc. :)

5. sparkblade14

sparkblade14 Member

Yup, here's at tweet from John Smedley, president of SOE: https://twitter.com/j_smedley/status/458645871987396608

I hope they don't take too long to release it on the PS4 though. They don't really have any competition for zombie MMOs on the console. It'll be F2P, so no PS+ subscription required.

6. ManofOneWay

ManofOneWay New Member

Yeah it's supposed to be released on PS4 too. I hope it won't affect the PC gameplay in a negative way, because most of the "ported" games that exists on console and PC are really not well optimized. I'm thinking of Dead Island for example, this game was kinda bad because of it.

7. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

I hope it doesn't turn out like warframe for example. I want a cross platform h1z1. Change a lot of prospect. I think I herd this from this one guy, who herd from this guy, who read an article.

8. mark973

mark973 Member

Yeah, I heard it's going to be released on PS4. It's just too bad I don't have one yet.