Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Q&A 911

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by offrope, Feb 22, 2019.

1. offrope

offrope Active Member

Episode 9:11 Q&A "Bounty"
    Good evening, buttercups! Time for some spoiler snacks! Big thanks as always to our wonderful source!!
    1. In the opening minutes, we see a flashback of Carol and Ezekiel meeting Jesus and Tara in a clearing. Do we see any other flashbacks in that time period?
    This is the only one.
    NOTE: For the unlucky souls who didn't get to see the opening minutes scene before the copyright gods got to it, we'll hit the highlights.
    The scene is a flashback and takes place in a clearing sometime in the middle of the 6 year time gap. Carol, Ezekiel and Jerry are waiting there for Jesus (HE HAS RISEN!) and Tara to arrive. Jerry announces that he and Nabila are...preggers, preggo, up the pole, bunzed up (you get the point). When Tara & Jesus arrive, Tara delivers some kind of joint community Charter document (think Constitution). Ezekiel is very proud to have this and treats it reverently, saying he'll take care of it. In a very cryptic way, Tara announces that she took it from Michonne's house because it was "gathering dust" as well as took some medication. She declares she has left Alexandria for good. All this tells us is that something gnarly went down and Michonne clearly has lost some best friends over it. But of course, this three-minute snippet leaves us with more questions than answers. At least we get to see Lord Man Bun again."
    2. What is the "unique item" the kingdom is searching for?
    A movie projector bulb so they can show movies at the fair. They find the bulb, but don’t make it back to the Kingdom yet in this episode.
    3. Does the Kingdom group encounter any Whisperers?
    No.
    4. What happens during the hostage exchange at the Hilltop?
    Alpha agrees to return Alden and Luke in exchange for Lydia. Initially, Henry tries to flee with Lydia and hide her, but Addy tells Daryl she knows where Henry probably went. It's the same shack Henry got wasted with those other teenagers in 9A. They find Henry, and Lydia agrees to go back. Alpha keeps her word and returns both Alden and Luke without incident.
    5. Does Lydia go back with Alpha? Does she willingly go back or does she want to stay?
    She wants to stay, but she goes back willingly because she knows her mother will kill Alden and Luke if she doesn't.
    6. What happens with the Whisperer baby?
    Walkers show up and there is baby among the Whisperers who crying and calling attention to them. Alpha directs the mother to put the baby on the ground and let the walkers have her. She does and Connie runs out from the cornfield to save the baby. Connie runs back into the cornfield and is nearly bitten until Daryl, Kelly, and others come to her rescue.
    7. Do Luke and Alden make it out of the episode alive?
    Yes
    8. What is Henry's reaction to Lydia going back to Alpha?
    He takes off in the middle of the night to find her. Poor hormonal, pubescent, Henry.
    9. How does the episode end?
    It ends with Daryl and Connie leaving with Dog to find Henry.
    BONUS:
    Alpha welcomes Lydia back with a slap in the face when she dares to say, “Hey, mom.” Unacceptable. Mommy Dearest expects Lydia to address her as Alpha.

2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I wonder what's so important to get that bulb for the movie. No bulb, no movie...this I get. But, why is it having a movie so important to the fair that the Kingdom sends out a team into a walker infested cinema to find a bulb?
    Could it be that the movie they are going to show is none other than the ''Night of the Living Dead''?

On another note, I was half hoping that Daryl will challenge Alpha to a one-on-one fight. Imagine Daryl looking into Alpha's eyes and says "I am Daryl. I am the leader. Now, you and me. Just the two of us. We can finish it here and now. The winner takes it all.''

#2 Blueman, Feb 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that’s going to happen between Daryl and Beta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Carl's Pudding

Sounds like a “meh...” episode. I hope I’m wrong.