Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Queen Biotch Carol

Discussion in 'Episode 713 - Bury Me Here' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

She's baaaaaaaack......

Are you happy?

I kind of think part of her knew things were a mess at Alexandria all along...

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

So happy Carol is back! Morgan too btw. Two of the most lethal soldiers are back, they're gonna be great assets for the war. I feel like Morgan is gonna be going off the deep-end slaughtering Saviors, and maybe end up dying. BUT anyway Carol is back. I had a feeling she knew something was up in Alexandria but didn't want to believe it. But she felt guilt and needed answers. And she finally got them. Now shes involved. She moved back to the Kingdom and is ready to fight - and get more of Kevin's peach cobbler too, of course.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Morgan did the damn thing and told her. She will want to fight with her family now or die with them trying. It's what needed to happen.

4. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

perhaps Morgan doesn't die in the war. It is possible that Rick, upon noticing Morgan slipping mentally, makes a conscious decision to jail Negan to help Morgan find his way back

• Like Like x 2
  5. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Negan and Eugene become lovers

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm very happy.

She just needed some time out. Now Morgan needs some time out in Carol's time out house!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

When she asked Morgan the first time, her eyes were already a little watery. So, she suspected strongly that something is wrong in ASZ.

And she must do something to the Saviours exceeding what she did to the Termites to retain her title of Queen Bitch.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

so glad Carols ready to open can of her homemade woop ass on the saviors. I don't mind her little sabbatical but it was time to get ready for war

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dulak

Dulak Member

That was quite emotional when she talked to Morgan at the beginning of the episode. Glad she is back thou - and glad the kingdom is on board.

10. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I was glad to see Carol figure things out at the start of the episode. TV characters are often shown as too stupid to connect the dots.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I had become so sick of her character, that I'm viewing her with guarded optimism right now. I won't believe she's fully back until she proves it (e.g. - offs some saviors in spectacular fashion).

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

Soooo glad Carol is back! I was really starting to hate her character. Can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve.

13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I had a feeling she would realize Daryl's answer was BS. I'm happy she's back! I can't wait to see her reunite with Rick & the gang...but i hope she stays with Ezekiel. Even though they are gearing up for a fight, i think ultimately his peaceful way of life is best for Carol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Her cabin had painting of flowers hanging on the walls, so she has literally been just looking at the flowers, lol just like Lizzie used to do to calm down. I guess she's seen enough flowers now. Maybe Morgan likes flowers too. I am wondering if Carol can influence bat-shit crazy Morgan to not be quite so crazy and keep him a team player instead of a one man wrecking crew.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Znuts

Znuts Member

I think Carol knew there was more going on then Daryl let on. I also think Carol has been mentally preparing herself to reconnect with people, but it took Benjamin's death to finally pop her back in to Queen Biotch Carol mode. I also think she feels a tiny bit guilty about what happened to Benjamin because he came to her earlier in the episode and asked her to show him how to fight like her and she said no.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  16. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Yeah she realized that as long as she did nothing, people would still continue to die around her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I'm super happy she's back. The Saviors are in trouble now. :D She definitely needed a bit of a time out, though, to get her head clear and realize what's most important to her.

Also, Melissa McBride is such a good actor and I've been missing seeing her on screen. The scene when Morgan told her Glenn and Abraham were dead, and you could see the shock turning to sadness on her face, and her eyes tearing up just a bit -- omg :(:(:(

• Like Like x 1
  18. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Now you will start Negene shippers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

She was having nightmares, and that was because she was terrified about what had really happened. Ben's death was just another that could be chalked up to the saviors. She liked the kid. Plus his little brother is Sophia's RL little brother, lol. Hearing about Abe and especially Glenn is what really kicked her into action. I see she also wince at Olivia's death. Damn, no more chocolate or guns to pilfer from the clueless supply lady. I think you are right though, she was just having to take a few minutes before she faced the truth. No more hiding. I really hope to see Negan meet her and underestimate that old grey haired bitch. There's a deleted scene on Utube in the prison were she threatens Merle, lmao, the look on his face was priceless. Hoping to see the same on Negan's.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Agreed. He even asked if he could walk her back to her house, telling her he could skip the drop and again she said no. If she had said ok, he wouldn't have been anywhere near the Saviors that day and would still be alive. She might have been a bit annoyed with him but I think she rather liked the kid. Now she's ready to get back to the business of protecting the ones she cares about.

• Agree Agree x 1