Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Queen Wolf Death Pokemon Rambol Bitch Carol

Discussion in 'Episode 602 - JSS' started by and138, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Swagsserole

2. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

I was thinking the same thing... Takes the food no one wants, gives out kindly ( and smartass) health advice ( while aslo proving you don't NEED a lazy ass pasta maker to make pasta) then goes home to make a lasagna or casserole, kills a bunch of asshole wolves saves EVERYONE, reconsiders smoking, and tearfully considers the last hour ( showing her human side) then is stronger and better puts down the cig and is soon off to the kitchen, to serve a deicious dinner, all in a days work for Queen Biotch, Death Carol... All hail the Queen!!! SHE IS MY HERO!!

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'll bet her casserole has the perfect blend of celery-ness and paprika-ishness too.

4. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

Oh, you know it will be, she probably handmade any pasta that might be in it also, take that, Mrs Whiney Noodle maker... ( oops, she had to have a smoke, so she died...)

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Well, technically had whatserfsce not been outside smoking she wouldn't have died.

6. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

Actually, she went outside to smoke because Carol told her not to smoke inside the house anymore. This one's on Carol too. Go, Carol!

7. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

This is Carol we are talking about ......Carol turns celery soup and paprika into a roast turkey and pumpkin pie.

8. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Carol ****ing slayed in this episode. You don't **** with the Queen Bitch.

9. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I was still hoping she would again threaten to tie him to tree while he was sleeping .

10. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I was wondering once in armory why she didnt grab a rifle.

11. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Carol was keeping her disguise so she could ambush the remaining Wolves; they weren't carrying any firearms.

12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

We sure do. Rick can conquer the world in it's current stages if he get more people like Carol, Daryl and Morgan on a bad day when he drops his pacifist way.

13. Berry

Berry Member

Of course, it wasn't Carol that pulled the casserole from the oven, it was Carl. The stark contrast between the adrenaline pumping bloody carnage outside and the everyday domestic activity (getting dinner out of the oven)... mind blowing...

14. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

I'm sure it was completely intentional. How Carl didn't bat an eye at the timer or pulling the casserole out of the oven after the raid, the killing, the emotional turmoil. "Oh dinner's ready" . This is the writer's way of letting us know that for our group of survivors this is business as usual.

15. walkon

walkon Active Member

Oh Carol, you’re more than just ornamental and then some!

16. Wombat

Wombat Member

Watching Carol menace the street. I had flashbacks to the T-1000 in Terminator 2. She outdid Robert Patrick in the laser eyed, determined stalking. It was a sight to behold.

17. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Who is Daryl and why will people riot if he dies?

18. Berry

Berry Member

Umm... is this the first episode you've seen the show? You don't see Daryl in this one, but the one before he's riding the motorcycle with the zombie horde following him.

People like Daryl, and I'm not sure if it is his long hair (please wash it and make an appointment with Jessie!!!), or his generally agreeable disposition. Maybe he was the underdog going into the ZA, and now he's on top.. dunno.

19. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

Carol is the gift that keeps on giving. Who would have thought in season 1 she would become such a badass? She's so fierce and easily one of my favourite characters on TV, let alone The Walking Dead!

20. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I loved that scene near the end (hell, I loved the whole episode) where Carol considers having a cigarette, but refuses.

It reminded me of a scene from my TWD fanfic "To Live Again" (check the forum's fanfic section) where Daryl and Carol survive a gunfight against some Latino gangbangers, and he offers her a cigarette. Carol refuses, so Daryl lights up his cigarette and says that he always thought there was nothing sexier than a woman smoking a cigarette, which makes Carol laugh.