Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Queen Wolf Death Pokemon Rambol Bitch Carol

Discussion in 'Episode 602 - JSS' started by and138, Oct 18, 2015.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, how is your next chapter coming along?

2. darkrosenberg

darkrosenberg Member

Carol didn't hesitate even when Morgan was trying talk therapy. She just pulled up and it was goodnight wolf. Good on her, good on America and good on Chuck F'n Norris (even though he's a crazy homophobic conservative and I actually don't endorse his ideology it's still a good picture.)
    [​IMG]

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I did a bit of rewriting over the weekend, but I'm moving forward now.

4. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Carol definitely killed it this episode. Its always weird when half the cast, especially most of the key players are not in an entire episode, but because of the Queen B*tch Death Pokemon Queen-of-disguises Rambol Amazingness that is Carol, I almost didn't notice. She was super badass in this episode, and I loved her in the cape, just super stealth and shooting everyone. She is truly the best. I hope now she'll go back to her combat boots and lose the floral print.

5. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Daryl hasn't had a good episode since the episode where Carol got hit by a car.

6. Rapscallion

[video=youtube;kovqq3sjr0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kovqq3sjr0o[/video]

Carol vs. the Wolves.

Those flea-bitten mongrels never had a chance. :dead:

7. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

Girl, posts like this (if just for the title alone) need a "Love It!" button....

And, oh ya, All Hail The Queen of the Z.A. In All Her Terrifying Glory!!!!

8. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

Honestly, I didn't notice half of them weren't in this episode until the preview for 6.03 was shown.

9. Busted Flipflop

If Rick saw this, he'd be so proud. :zombies_cuinlove:

10. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

LOL me too! I think that's one of the more amazing things about the episode. When you are so involved you don't even notice such a huge fact, it says something. :)

11. Rapscallion

But I love it when Carol wears those floral print cardigans. Its like her secret identity, and at the first sign of danger she dons her cape and kicks some ass.

12. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

That's one more reason that this show is so awesome. Not many shows can take out nearly all of their main characters and have more "secondary" (though I use that term loosely) ones still carry an episode that is still amazing, that doesn't need the presence of any of the "main" characters to still be great. And MMB does it so well. Lenny James was great too.

13. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Actually after I typed that I was thinking the same thing- I like her disguise because it makes are all that much more badass and super awesome when she bust's out the death carol. But I DO love how she looks in her combat boots. Season 5 she looks so awesome. I want to do a wolf Carol cosplay- or be Carol as a Wolf for Halloween :zombies_lol:

Its true, I feel like this actually might even be one of my favorite episodes. Not often do I have like 6 favorite characters in a show or book, but I do with TWD (as do most ppl I think) and I can't believe that an episode with out Rick, Daryl, Michonne or Glenn is one of my favorites, but MMB is just THAT good. I just love watching her. She is amazing. Lennie James did do an awesome job too, but Morgan just isn't one of my favorites and for me this episode is all Carol and Carl coming in second.

14. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Carol's boots are amazing, I was actually a little upset to see she wasn't wearing them this week.

#54 TGO, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  15. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I know! She probably just didn't have time to get them on. I'm very much hoping they aren't retired. I would kill for those boots.

16. Rezo

Rezo Member

I actually bought them, they're Dr Martens "Phina", found them on amazon about a year ago :) beware though, they are a bit big I suggest you get them a size smaller.

17. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

18. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

That's awesome!