Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Question about Triggerfinger

Discussion in 'Episode 209 - Triggerfinger' started by slw2082, Feb 22, 2012.

1. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

So Rick and Glenn leave in the yellow jeep thing to go to town to get Hershel, which they have parked by the fence and fence leg when they are getting ready to go and return in a red suv. Where did the red suv come from?? Was that Hershel's and what he took into town or something? And why didn't they bring both vehicles back?

2. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Good call, I would have to go back and look. Nice thought though...anybody else?

3. slw2082

Yeah Rick and Glenn go in a jeep and they all come back in a suburban. I tried finding photos but can't seem to locate any yet.

4. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

That is a great point of why leave a vehicle back, it doesn't make sense. I love that, the picking apart and finding things that people wouldn't normally think of.

I can't recall if I had seen the red surburban or not, in the background, etc. Either way, we know Hershel didn't walk. Leaving a vehicle behind really makes no sense and I bet nobody else caught that.

Nice.

5. ldncalling

ldncalling Member

Hershel said something along the lines of having to stop off to fix up Randall's leg so wouldn't bleed out, I assume that's why they stayed together as he would need both Rick and Glenn to hold him in place. Must've taken quite awhile to stop the bleeding as it was daylight by the time they got back to the farm, lol.

6. slw2082

Well that makes sense as why they would all ride together. I just thought it was odd that Glenn pulled the jeep up by the fence and that is the only vehicle you see at the time and then they come trotting down the road in the suburban. Thanks for clearing that part up Idncalling, I must have missed Hershel saying that.

7. Damrod

Damrod Member

When you are pulling out quick and things are falling apart, you grab what you can and move out and try to stick together If one of the other cars didnt start, you might be left behind. You can always come back later if possible