Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Questions

Discussion in 'Episode 408 - No One's Gone' started by Mother dick, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Mother dick

Mother dick Member

1). How did Mel steal their truck right from under them? I guess the group stepped out of the truck after Madison and others cleared the horde away from the car..but why try to get to the stadium gate on foot? Wouldn't it make more sense for everyone to pile in and drive to the gate?

And if they were going to go on foot, doesn't that imply that they left Mel behind in the truck...so why go through all the trouble of saving him?

2). Maybe they left it open to interpretation, but do you think Madison died from the giant fireball or did the horde get to her? Or maybe a fiery horde got to her?

3). What happened to the caravan of deserters? June mentioned they were "overrun," but it seems like Madison pulled the horde away in time? Think we'll come across them again?

4). I know they are trying to portray Madison as selfless and especially after her past encounter with Al...but it is VERY hard to believe they would go to these lengths to save Mel and trust Charlie a SECOND time after she sabotaged them AND killed Nick. You're telling me a pep talk from Morgan, someone Alicia BARELY knows, was enough to quench her bloodthirst? Lazy, weak writing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I don't think it was the just the chat with Morgan. She had seen the tape of her Mother. Her breaking down and crying seemed, to me, to be a release of that bloodthirsty rage which isn't really the kind of person she is. The breaking of a dam.
    But I don't think she's going to be really cozy with Charlie. How could she? Laura/Naomi/June wasn't actually guilty of anything, but that kid definitely is.
    Should be interesting to see how they handle that. With Alicia, Strand and Luciana.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

Plus.. Morgan is kind of like Yoda.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I think the deserters got overrun, otherwise they would have been mentioned. Besides, they’re all extras & minor cast. Its another extinction event

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

With Madison's death confirmed who is going to take the leader role of this group of survivors?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

The lawman. I can't see anyone overruling John's own sense of what to do.

Actually, I see them as a confederated band of many smart, capable people. Maybe they won't develop a central leader.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I was leaning towards John as well because of comments he made about being a leader like Rick when he was on TTD a few weeks back.

8. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I think this would work best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

1) I bet Charlie helped Mel out of the makeshift infirmary and they just happened to stumble onto the truck.

2) Madison ignited the oil moments before the horde got to her, so I guess a burning walker got her and she burnt up with all of them. Either option is a horrible way to go.

3) The caravan of deserters were stopped by the herd, which forced their way inside each vehicle and killed the deserters. Mel and Charlie conveniently escaped for the later drama.

4) Indeed. Madison took pity on an injured Mel, but she wised up and kicked him out of the baseball stadium. Nick and Alicia sneaking out to bring Mel back just because Charlie begged them to was idiotic, and just staying in the car surrounded by the herd was lazy writing.

I hope in S4B, Charlie starts to show sociopathic tendencies. It would be frightening to see a child become a killer, unlike Lizzie, who was just crazy.

#9 Rapscallion, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  10. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

What I don’t understand is why, before the herd closed in on them, didn’t Nick and Alicia lay on the horn and just slowly cruise away to lead the herd behind them away from the stadium?

In the episode before we saw them in the parking lot as the walkers closed in... literally all they had to do was what Madison did only in the car and drawing them away... the horn would have done the job like it did in Season 6 in TWD when the truck rammed the fence at Alexandria and the horn was just continually blowing (or when Abe/Sasha & Daryl were leading them away)...

We were watching and going WTF are Nick and Alicia waiting for...

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

You mean like Chris? Nah. I just hope Alicia finds her alone to remind her she killed her brother and pierces her eyes with her thumbs.

• Funny Funny x 1