Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Quickscoping in Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Fauxost, Feb 26, 2012.

?

Should Quickscoping return?

Poll closed Oct 6, 2012.
  1. Yes, just like Mw2-Mw3

52 vote(s)
    31.1%
  2. Not at all

79 vote(s)
    47.3%
  3. World at War style would be best.

36 vote(s)
    21.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fauxost

Fauxost Well-Known Member

Do you want quickscoping to return? I want quickscoping to return without being handicapped by not scoping in where you're aiming. I am indifferent to faster ADS returning. What about you?

MOD Note: All Quickscoping discussion should take place here. Any duplicated threads will be merged with this one.

QUICKSCOPING IS CONFIRMED TO RETURN.

2. ltrkar

ltrkar Member

No. Why? Same as last/final stand and second chance...few deaths from it but annoying.

3. Warmech

Warmech New Member

dear god no :'(
    its a horrible exploit and and if its going to be in it at least put it in a playlist by itself so it doesn't interrupt other peoples game.

4. Tha0ne

Tha0ne Well-Known Member

5. Universal

Universal New Member

not only do i want quickscoping in but i want trickshotting in it too. i think its one of the most fun and challenging thing to do and be good at.

6. ubunjoe RTD

ubunjoe RTD New Member

Its not a cheat, and it is harder to do than just scoping in. I would be madder if I ran into someones line of sight that hardscoped me than being quickscoped. I usually mow any sniper down with an assault rifle. Sniping is not practical in CoD, so quickscoping gives the sniper variety in distance of use, or a fairer playing field.

7. goofproofcat

goofproofcat New Member

Take it like BO before all the patches.

8. SolidMustangP51

This is always a huge debate but NO. Absolutely not I do not like QSing at all. I think it is cheap way to play.

9. hsten

hsten Member

it looks so retarded when people do it. everyone else uses the other primaries normally, like how their supposed to, but then some people are running around with a sniper xD
    if they make it like black ops sniper system, it will be ok.

10. Fauxost

If they make it like Black Ops' sniping, then they need to add better secondaries. Machine pistols aren't a Treyarch thing, so snipers need to have a chance when moving from spot to spot. I don't think they should have faster ADS, but they should not have the nudge when scoping in.

11. complex invalid

Make it exactly like WaW. Quickscoping if you're good because there's no Quickdraw/SOH Pro to help you out but at the same time people can't be doing that with AR's and SMG's.

Basically take out Quickdraw all together (for all weapons) and have sniping like in MW3, COD4, WaW, and MW2 WITHOUT faster ADS but don't make it like BLOPS where it's retarded when you scope in.

12. Parsnips

Parsnips Well-Known Member

I have been saying this for a long time.

13. kilerj187

kilerj187 New Member

quick scoping is so retarded if your a sniper you have to look down the barrel you would have to be freakin awesome to do it in real life they need to leave that out

14. Parsnips

Call of Duty is not a realistic game, it's an arcade shooter. In a game where you can just put on a perk and survive any fall possible, or resupply infinite amounts of FAD ammo from African militiamen who would barely have any access to even AK-47s in real life, trying to maintain "realism" is a losing battle. And besides, the point of the game is to be fun, not to be a combat simulator.

• Like Like x 1
  15. QNet

QNet New Member

"Call of Duty is not a realistic game, it's an arcade shooter. In a game where you can just put on a perk and survive any fall possible, or resupply infinite amounts of FAD ammo from African militiamen who would barely have any access to even AK-47s in real life, trying to maintain "realism" is a losing battle. And besides, the point of the game is to be fun, not to be a combat simulator."

Quickscoping doesn't make it fun. Its bloody annoying! Quickscopers can go play their crappy MW3, I will play Black Ops.

16. Fauxost

It's fun for those who do it. As long as they're good at it, at least.

17. Parsnips

The majority of quickscopers are terrible at it. Sure, it's hell when you're in a lobby with a few good ones, but that isn't just cause to completely gimp the effectiveness of an entire weapon class.

If the sniping is like it was in CoD4, it will be the best of both worlds for both the anti and pro quickscoping camps. The ADS time will be limited, so there will be less of it at close ranges, but they won't have to deal with any bullshit sway or bullet randomization, so it will still be a viable option. You'll just have to be good at it. And that's really all that it comes down to.

18. Zelos

Zelos Member

I don't mind it but the sniping in WAW was the most fun i have ever had in COD sniping..

19. Junaid

Junaid Well-Known Member

You just took the words right out of my mouth. I agree with everything you said except I'd probably still have Quickdraw in the game except disabled on snipers. Oh yes and take out aim assist/auto-aim on snipers too. Then it'd be perfect.

20. TheWise1

TheWise1 Member

What I don't get it is this quickscoping hardscoping nonsense. What I think people are thinking when they say these things are, "if they quickscope then they do it 100% of the time," and the same for hardscoping. To use a sniper in Blops was tough but not impossible. I could "quickscope" good if you can call it that, but it was gay and needed to be improved. Don't make it as easy as MW3 but not as hard as Blops.

The people who say they hate quickscoping must just suck if you can't kill a guy who has a sniper when you have a automatic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.