Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

R.I.P. Glenn Rhee

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by Mr Bag, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

Listen Damn it! We need to accept the reality of this fictional situation. Glenn Rhee is no longer with us. Now is the time we need to come together and remember this great man. We need to give Glenn a proper send off. Let this thread be a living tribute to Glenn Rhee. Please mention all of the things you liked about Glenn. Your favorite Glenn scenes and episodes. Your favorite Glenn moments. Did Glenn inspire you or change your life in some way? I know it's hard to accept the truth but as long as we keep Glenn Rhee in our collective hearts and remember him, Glenn will live on forever!

2. batongal

batongal Active Member

Lmao. ok since I'm a believer in the true death of Glenn, I'll play.

My favorite scene of Glenn Rhee is after Dale's death. He's trying to start the RV and he breaks down and cries in front of Andrea. My other favorite is when Andrea grazes Daryl with the bullet and Glenn says, "he's wearing ears!" Glenn has not inspired or changed my life in any way. thank you.

3. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Rot in hell Glenn. <3

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

He's not dead, just check out the filming spoiler in my sig.

5. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

Tell him I said hello.

6. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

Posting spoilers in a thread title=not cool. Although I suppose this is a spoiler that basically nobody could have successfully avoided this long.

However, I don't think Glenn is dead. And this isn't just because of a desire to think the Glenn is still alive, but rather because I think the evidence indicates that he isn't. We'll find out by the mid-season finale though. Then all you naysayers will have to admit how wrong you were ;)

#6 QuantumCurt, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  7. Berry

Berry Member

I hold reservations about Glenn's demise, however, alive or dead, he deserves a tribute.

My favorite scene was early on. He was taking charge, making a plan for how to get out of a tight situation and Rick asked him what he did before.

"Pizza delivery"