Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

ranks up near the top best

Discussion in 'Episode 508 - Coda' started by Gala Hines, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Gala Hines

Gala Hines New Member

I liked this episode from beginning to end.:zombies_cuinlove:

2. IncognitoForever

IncognitoForever Active Member

I thought it was a good episode, Bethlyers didn't though. From the opening sequence of Rick chasing down Officer Lamson to the badass fight between a female and a male cop, to finally the brilliant tilted camera angle during the exchange towards the end. I didn't like how and the way Beth died but I appreciated how the last 3 minutes was able to tug at my heart, giving me a glimmer of hope that Beth was finally going to rejoin her family, and then the unexpected, BAM! I actually stood up out from my seat and covered my mouth with my hands shaking my head in utter disbelief and devastation. My brother and sister in law whom I was watching the episode with told me to sit back down because I was blocking their view. It was actually the first time I ever jumped out of my seat from watching any TWD episodes that I can understand why a lot of Bethlyers reacted the way they did too and took it "extremes".