Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rape is the Line Negan won't Tolerate.

Discussion in 'Episode 715 - Something They Need' started by Weallgotit, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

The onnly reason negan stopped Dave and killed him was to make Sasha feel obligated to him. Any protection he offers can easily be taken away.
    I remember from the comics that negan has a strange attitude to women. Superficially he seemed to respect and revere women but he's still a murdering psycho with a harem of frightened subjugated women he keeps for himself.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Excellent post #19 Sebrebc. You hit on the precise contradiction that has been bothering me about Negan's character. He is a man who has a set of rules, of values if you will. The greatest offense is breaking his rules. Breaking his rules require severe punishment.

But he doesn't do it in a 'it's terrible I have to do this but I have to to keep control'. He is enjoying the hell out of these situations. He hands out incredibly cruel punishments to those that cross him. Not just from our group. Hot iron to the face. Throwing a man alive into a furnace.

These are the actions of a brutal guy who loves brutality for the fun of it. Not a guy who would care about any rules beyond do my bidding or else.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Negan-Loyalist

Negan-Loyalist New Member

Negan is the saviour of the world, Jesus who?

Negan has brought justice into the post apocalyptic world !

Crimes such as rape will never be tolerated by King Negan !

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

It's this simple. Two Scenarios:

1. Negan is a rapist of one category who hates rapists of another category, say type A and B (A = rapist through extortion, intimidation, safety/blackmail and B = rapists who use excess violence).

OR

2. Negan is a rapist who doesn't care if someone's type A, B, or any other kind of rapist type (despite what he claims), so long as it's sanctioned or decided by him to allow. Hence, what Negan is truly against is the violation of his permission regarding access to women and what is done to them, not the act of rape itself.

Either way, Negan is just as much a rapist as "Rapey Davey", just a different M.O. Equally repugnant and disgusting. All the more reason this pigf*cker needs to die slowly.

#24 AnnieOakley, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017