Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rate it from Beginning to end.

Discussion in 'Episode 901 - A New Beginning' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 3, 2018.

?

Just do it. You know the drillbit.

1. 10

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  2. Beginning to think this is the best comeback ever!!

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. 8

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  4. Beginning to grow on me.

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. 6

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I feel the Beginning's of a headache.

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. stumbler

stumbler New Member

Thanks. Some like it some don't. For me it's like a train wreck... i can't look away.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

It wasn't the unpopular opinions that ruffled feathers, it was the attempt to insult most people here on your first exit of the day yesterday.

4. PepperAnn

This too. Lol

5. PepperAnn

Also.....Awwww sorry Jen, I guess we did kinda ruin Fear for you as far as just talking about it on here. LOL

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its up to 96% on rotten tomatoes with an 84% positive audience score. This was a solid episode with a feel of its golden era roots. Episodes 902 and 903 are getting very positive early reviews too, so keeping my bunions crossed! ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Personally, i don't care if you stick around or not. Be it as a contributing member with cohesive thoughts and opinions or asshattery and just trashing the show. A show that barely started. The FIRST episode nonetheless. Yet, other then claiming "bad writing", gave no examples as of why. What would you like to have seen? What did you expect? How would you have liked it to go? Isn't that the point of a forum? My sarcasm may not be entertaining (to you) but your review on the show is even less.

Now to my screen name Apollonia. No it was not named after the "has been" actress that played opposite Prince in Purple Rain, although, i would have been damn proud had it did. As @Lindingo guessed, I AM Greek although that wasn't what i fashioned the nic under either. It is an elongated version of my favorite parrot Apollo.

Dude? You need to chill.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

My daughter sent me a text today asking what I thought about the episode (she stopped watching at end of season 4). She was curious so she took to Reddit to see what others thought and she came away with the consensus being that Reddit peeps thought it was "lame" but okay in general (they appear to be a confused lot ;)). I expressed to her about the rating from a usually harsh Rotten 'Maters and that possibly what she was reading was posted by people who only want action action action and cannot sit still long enough to enjoy quality dialogue, character development and the laying of ground work for coming episodes. Granted it had its missteps, even I can agree with that. Though I would say the missteps were minor and far and few between, otherwise I would have rated it a 10 instead of a 9.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. stumbler

stumbler New Member

Hey you jumped on me for posting an opinion that you didn't like. Then you got condescending, so I gave it back. I'm wiling to call a cease fire. I'm not the only one of the two of us that needs to chill

10. Apollonia

Cease Fire is a good idea. BUT, i will also ask you give it a chance, the upcoming episodes are hyped to be spectacular.

11. stumbler

stumbler New Member

I'm still watching. My first problem with this season is the departure of Rick Grimes. Every other death has been kept a secret. Why not keep it under wraps? Think how much more exciting it would have been.

12. Apollonia

It would have been the shocker of the century. But with the spoiler army out there it would also have been impossible to keep under wraps. They got smart though. They are promoting the *&$! out of his exit. It was his choice to go and i very much doubt that they didn't try and change his mind but they legally can't force him to stay. What better way then to promote it to hell in hopes of getting viewers back or the current ones even more interested. We all know he is leaving. What we dont know is how. That alone is enough to pique the interest of the masses being who Rick Grimes is. Whatever way they do it, it is going to hurt like hell and it is going to be Epic. :(

13. PepperAnn

We know how in the spoiler section!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

That would have been such a nut busting kick in the balls. I would have loved it if they would have been able to keep that a secret and then drop it on us like an A-Bomb.

With that being said, that doesn't mean I'm not sad to see him go. The show is about Rick. AL did a great job in the role too.

We all know he's going to go and as such, we're all mentally preparing ourselves for it. When that time comes, fans will be sad. But imagine if we didn't know ahead of time? We'd be wrecked and ruined. And you know me, I love to see people suffer. ;-)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Apollonia

I know. But no matter how we are/have prepared ourselves for his exit, its STILL going to hurt like hell. I havn't read the how's and im not sure if its even been leaked. I do know that i DONT want to know. When it happens which i know will be sometime this first half, i want to be floored by it. As it is, i am looking at each episode looking for hints of "whats to come". Makes it more interesting.

FTWD did good keeping Nick's death a secret. We were floored. Expected him to get up. It was only after they admitted that he chose to leave the show.

And i agree on the ABomb. There would have been millions of households full of inhabitants with the mouths hanging open and lower jaw hitting the floor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Apollonia

Im NOT going to look in the spoiler section.
    And by "we" do you mean YOU actually looked up this spoiler? YOU? Queen of the "I dont want to see spoilers?"

17. PepperAnn

Ah HELL naw! Have you met me? I just meant we could know if we went there. It's there.

18. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The HOW is in the spoiler section?

MUST RESIST.....MUST RESIST

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. PepperAnn

I think. Lol I came across something a while back and I was like......NOPE GET OUT NOW.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Apollonia

I didn't even know that it got spoiled. And i DONT want to know. I want to be on my phone handing out virtual tissues to you when whatever happens, happens.