Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rate it

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - The Little Prince' started by Sharpie61, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Yes, Dwight did mention that dead guy was also dead guy when he first stopped at this location

Skidmark is still hanging around. Smart cat - knows the dumb people will give him pets and food without ever realizing that he, the cat, is simply using them as a means to his end

Roads are closed? All roads? Okay, all roads are closed. GO THROUGH THE WOODS!!!! What rule states you have to stay on the roads?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea the roads are washed out thing is insanely stupid. They are at one of Clayton's stops. So it's literally on their route map, FIND ANOTHER WAY. Or walk. Either way wasting days, dicking around trying to rebuild a crashed airplane is so incredibly stupid. They could have crawled back there by now. Or how about the fact that Strand found a way to get there....so find a way back.

Did you catch the part where Strand said they were clearing the runway? Obviously they are doing that because they are anticipating the lost group returning by plane....to the same area where they left from. IN A GODDAMN PLANE! So they already have a clear runway back on the other side of the mountain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

We've had helicopters, planes and now a balloon. Maybe Sherry has a seaplane.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Stealth

But going through the woods wouldn't provide the same excitement as taking off in a plane that might fall apart and kill you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

So Sam 2.0 reads the book The Little Prince and thus inspires (and magically enables) all the so called adults to repair an airplane

I wonder what would happen if during the time they are repairing the airplane Sam 2.0 stumbles upon another children's book.....
    [​IMG]

What sorts of mayhem would befall our valiant gullible, stupid crew?

#25 Dnae, Jul 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Mallory Westfall - writer of this episode. Remember that name guys and let us hope that name NEVER EVER shows up on the tags for a TWD episode

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I also rewound his scene reading the book when I finally watched the episode last night.......his eyes were slowly reading from right to left. LOL

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

This episode was atrocious. I hope it was an isolated mishap. It played like a weak Z Nation episode. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous than the group of non mechanics and non pilots putting together an airplane that has crashed into bits, it got more ridiculous with the Flying Beer Bottle from Botswana. I haven't looked yet, but I certainly hope this got poor reviews, because if the writers get rewarded for this crap with okay acclaim, then the franchise is doomed.

This was worthy of Disney animation, and if it leaks over to TWD i'm going to knock over a public garbage can and slap an acorn out of a hedgehog's mouth. And if this continues, I am worried about TWD3.

5.5 out of ten.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

You were far more generous than I was

I gave it a 2 out of ten.

I have the same fear of this contagion finding its way into my beloved TWD

This episode as of this morning sits atop a smelly 36% rating on the tomatometer

What floors me are the 2 review peeps who gave the episode a thumbs up.

Hoping this woman stays far FAR away from Angela Kang

And I hate to say this but I do hope that this series is cancelled after this season. I am with Gareth on this one, "You can't go back Bob." There is just no way I could see them able to salvage the mess they have made of this series since season 4.

Ya know I cannot recall ever reading a post of yours that was so fraught with disillusion and frustration with an episode. This is just another nail in their coffin as far as I am concerned!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Neuropyramidal

Well, on my scale a 5 means something that just blends in with the background noise of crappy prime time television procedural cop dramas and such. Really low numbers like 2 out of 10 are reserved for things like reality television for me :confused:

11. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

My curiosity is piqued. Why would you ever watch any reality tv? Stuck in a laundromat or pizza parlor where the TV station is frozen?

Actually, Catfish was fun until Max quit. Was so,

12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I’m hoping for a submarine

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. PepperAnn

Reality TV is one of my guilty pleasures. :oops::D

14. Lindigo

I used to sneer at it, but then I realized I watched Catfish, The Little Couple (the doctor and the owner of a pet store who have the two adorable adopted kids), and, God help me, Married at First Sight. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. PepperAnn

Sometimes you just get sucked into them. LOL

16. Lindigo

Oh, also Leah Remini, even though I don't think they have anything more to add to the expose. Still. Got your back, Leah!

And maybe Ink Master counts as reality TV? I mute the trash talk, but I very much enjoy the art challenges.

17. PepperAnn

Leah Remini's show is more like a doc though isn't it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Lindigo

Oh, good. Off the hook on that one. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Stealth

I read an Entertainment Weekly review that was critical of the episode but it wasn't really about any of the stuff that we all found awful. They were mostly focusing on Morgan's character development and story arcs being repeated. They called the balloon "ridiculous but mildly enjoyable." Very strange.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Neuropyramidal

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2