Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rate That Damn Boat!!

Discussion in 'Episode 613 - The Same Boat' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 11, 2016.

?

Rate it or die!

1. 10

17 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. 9

19 vote(s)
    25.3%
  3. 8

17 vote(s)
    22.7%
  4. 7

11 vote(s)
    14.7%
  5. 6

5 vote(s)
    6.7%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I would have rather been out and about in a boat.

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  9. 2

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  10. Boat?? Try the f*cking Titanic!!!

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

Three thumbs up!

Loved it. I only hesitated a couple of times when I thought they might've been leading up to Carol's demise...and if that'd happened, I'd have exploded. Carol is by far my most favourite character on the show, Melissa McBride's acting is superb, and all I can say after this (even if I am Canadian) is

Carol for president!

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

Another 10/10 episode from The Walking Dead! This week I was gripped by the Queen of Slay herself, aka Carol, whilst I really questioned what side our group was. Aren't we the bad guys this time? Chelle was kind of right - they snuck in and cut the throats of so many men and shot down tens more. I really love this series again... gah, it's so good.

3. Rick's Nose

Rick's Nose Member

Gave it a 7, read the reviews (Been lurking for a while) it was better than I thought

4. WebbieD

WebbieD Member

I thought it was good maybe not great but gave it a 8. I just would of preferred they would of cut back to the main group at times. :zombies_shocked:

5. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

After watching for a second time I would like to change my score to a 9, which is something I rarely do. Melissa was Awesome.

6. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Debated on a 1 or a 2, and I gave it a 2 thanks to Maggie. Was such a bad episode IMO. The acting (something I never care about) and the lines of all 4 Saviors was awful. It could've been overlooked if Carol hadn't went entirely soft this episode. Last episode, Carol out collecting acorns had me intimidated. This episode she's quickly reverted back to "Looking For Sophia" Carol. I'd rather have seen Carol die in a blaze of glory taking them out than her cracking like an egg. I thought the hyperventilating/crying/humanizing was all calculating. Negative.
    [​IMG]

7. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

I gave it an 8.5 but only to leave room for past and future epic episodes.
    MMB just nailed it.

8. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

IMO it was a decent episode. Safe & steady 7 from me.

9. WhatThe...

WhatThe... Member

I loved this episode so much. I gave it a 10 only bc I couldnt rate it higher. I havent liked Maggie this much since she helped clear the prison. I can appreciate the things that others are finding annoying but I find them so forgivable! The acting was amazing! Except the dude. I didnt mind Alicia Witt as Paula. I actually thought she was pretty good! I couldnt tell if Carol was playing 'little bird' or if she was really scared. When I first watched it I thought it was all an act. I do think part of it was, but I think, now after watching again, that she was a little ... not scared but genuinely wrestling, but at the same time she didnt hesitate to slaughter everyone... well actually she did hesitate, duh, which is probably my only complaint, thats out of character for Carol. I think Sam's death may have really been the one to have knocked her sideways, messed with her head something rotten. She simply cannot ignore her conscience. She doesnt want to be evil. She isnt evil. There is still a hint of Sophia's mum in there. She's come full circle. I do think it would be so cliche by now in twd if they actually killed her off now. With the writing/directing as it is, this second half has been amazing, I think they will do an amazing job with this season's finale no matter what they do.

10. EvieE

EvieE Member

I give it a solid 9, I really enjoyed it. But I can't remember an episode I didn't enjoy.

11. forest

forest New Member

An 8 for me.

12. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

Me too; I thought Witt's acting was very good, not sure why some people hated her performance.

Was Carol acting? I think she began by acting the innocent, just as she had when she entered Alexandria, but the acting began to blend in with her true misgivings about the way she has been living. The thing is - and probably this is what disturbs her the most - she can kill, and doesn't hesitate to kill when the situation calls for it - but is it something that Carol can live with? Even Maggie expressed similar feelings at the end of the episode when she said to Glenn, "I can't do this anymore". Carol's hesitation, and her contemplation whilst holding the cross, shows that her conscience is catching up to her.