Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rate The Damn Episode, NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 605 - Now' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 4, 2015.

?

Rate it now.

1. 10

4 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. 9

10 vote(s)
    10.9%
  3. 8

15 vote(s)
    16.3%
  4. 7

28 vote(s)
    30.4%
  5. 6

9 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. 5

8 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. 4

7 vote(s)
    7.6%
  8. I went to poop and didn't pause the DVR

6 vote(s)
    6.5%
  9. 2

5 vote(s)
    5.4%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

I am also of the favour of this episode over last weeks. I usually watch episodes multiple times with my mum until the next episode is on. With 6x4 we watched it once, agreed it was a good-ish episode, but felt no desire to rewatch it. This weeks was so much more interesting. A very Deanna and Jessie episode. Most of us know why of course.

I loved Deanna this episode and really felt her pain and suffering and the gradual glimmer of light that emerged.

I am guessing next weeks will be a rather action based episode. 7 will be the build up and then the mid-season finale....

Almost halfway thru season 6 already...WHAT!?

2. Busted Flipflop

I hated this episode. I give it a 2. Bear in mind I have never given TWD anything below an 8. Never.

3. sheryden

sheryden Member

I gave it a 9 (or an 8.5 to be more accurate). I enjoyed the episode, but it felt a little muted. I will watch it again, though, unlike last week's episode.

4. Elton Dixon

Elton Dixon Member

i like this episode, esp the opening scene with rick running and stumbling and all,

hope there is an episode where they show how he escaped from the rv.

deanna and jessie is coming into their home, the rest of the alexandrians are finally seeing what the world they live is like

as rick said they were just living and not surving, prob that y enid is gone and carl is going after her, which will lead rick to go after carl which will lead to an epic episode

5. batongal

batongal Active Member

Eh nothing too exciting gave it a 7. We already suspected Mags was pregnant. Rick makes it out of the RV but how? Rick and Jessie kiss was alright. Everyone kept talking about proof that Glenn escaped through the sewers because Maggie and Aaron had a scene down there. Well that was wrong.

6. Swandog

Swandog New Member

I rated it a 6, which isn't bad on my scale. I like the more action packed episodes and realize they can't all get my heart rate up. Without a balance of ebb and flow the season overall would not be as good. I liked that Deanna is coming out of her grief daze and Aaron and Maggie's scenes were good. I don't trust Ron but Rick seems to probably to get closer to Jessie (good thing he unloaded the Python). Carol needs to bake Sam some decent cookies.

7. RS92

RS92 Member

It wasn't a good one.. 5

8. walkon

walkon Active Member

Gave it a 2. Worse episode in season six so far. Liked Deanna.. . could feel her pain. Wanted to socko Spencer for talking to his mom that way. Could have done without all those smoochies.

9. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

7/10
    I didn't think it was bad, but it was IMO the episode I liked the least so far this season. It was a bit slower, plus there were some scenes that I didn't much care for (Both the fight between Carl and Pete's kid, as well as when Jessie puts down walker Betsy, were just kind of awkward)

10. drifter77

drifter77 Member

5. Meh. Just told me things I already knew -- Alexandrians and scared little bitches; Ron is a d-bag; Deanna's checked out; Spencer is a loser; Maggie's pregnant. They could have condensed that into 30 minutes and left the rest dealing with Morgan's wolf and telling Rick about the 5 he let go, etc. etc.

11. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

only a 7 sort of boring but also sort of interesting

12. calliope

calliope Active Member

Maybe a 6. I was looking forward to this, but I thought a lot of the interactions seemed forced. AL was awesome as always but I thought
    Tara and Denise seemed awkward, as was the slapfight. They've done a lot of these two person scenes in the past seasons and it's always worked well, but I felt I was watching an acting class--okay, now you two get up. We needed to see Carol and Michonne.

13. HurricaneKid

HurricaneKid Member

Pretty awful episode.

We had established the Alexandrians are scared and have no place in this world. Yet we are repeatedly forced to watch them reinforce this redundant point.

The slap fight, the kiss, Deanna's meltdown were all awful. The writing, the acting, all of it was really poor compared to the usual standards of TWD. Aaron becoming part of the core group would be welcome, his scenes with Maggie were really good. The scene at the pantry was pretty good, though I rather despise Deanna's son's character. A lot of dead weight is going to be excised. We'll see what happens when that process gets underway.

I feel like this was just meant to delay the Glenn issue another two weeks (if next week is Sasha/Daryl destination). When added to the horrible scenes listed before, this makes for one of my least favorite episodes of the entire arc. I didn't like the Glenn episode but that was Golden Globes stuff compared to this one.

14. hcopenhagenh

hcopenhagenh Active Member

Blah. I pooped during the episode and didn't pause it.

The Aaron and Maggie scenes were great.

Deanna is boring.

The kiss turned me off. It was absolutely pointless to show that nasty scene with Tara.

How did Rick get there? You mean to tell me he is surrounded by a massive horde and you don't show how he escapes out of the RV? That was really weak.

The first 3 episodes of this season were amazing. The Morgan episode was beyond shitty. Should have named it "How Morgan became a Wuss!". This episode did nothing for me, but at least I didn't have to see Morgan. Can't wait until he gets killed off.

15. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

I was waffling between rating a 7 or 8, and finally went with 8. Good, solid episode, lots of character exploration inside the walls. I like the comradery that's developed between Aaron and Maggie, and it was good to see Deanna finally become enraged and take down (well, almost) a walker.

The only thing I had a bit of difficulty with - and this is minor - is just how much Maggie struggled with that walker in the sewer. She's been portrayed as pretty bad-ass at slaying walkers and at being quite savvy around them, but she couldn't handle the one walker. Yeah, I'm being picky, I know...but it just seemed a wee bit lame that Maggie couldn't fight off that one anorexic walking flesh-eater, after all she's been able to handle in the past. Aside from that though, I thought it was a good episode.

16. HurricaneKid

HurricaneKid Member

I wish I had you guys grading my papers in college.

The generosity shown here shocks me. This is the zombie apocolypse people; there is no giving out A's because someone tried hard.

17. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

8/10. Not much happened but we got a great amount of character development. Then again, we got a lot of that last episode, too... for an hour. Can we just have some answers about Glenn? There are 3 more episodes of this year and I am starting to worry that we won't find out until next year!

18. ΖΟΜΠΙ

ΖΟΜΠΙ New Member

Awful, just awful episode. It seriously made me consider if i wanna keep watching the show.

19. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

The walker was so skeletal, I thought Maggie could probably just twist the head right off. I think because it was so skeletal it was hard to get enough purchase to shove it away to get a bit of room to knife it. Maybe her hands got snagged in his chest. I did think she should have been able to deal with it faster, though.

I think most of my issues lately have been bad editing choices. Some things just linger longer than they should and this was another instance.

But I always love the show. I went with an 8. That's low for me, but I was so thrilled with the past two episodes, this paled a bit in comparison.

20. pam myers

pam myers New Member

I gave it a 4. This whole season has been disappointing. No more episodes than they have in a 1/2 season it is inexcusable to have "filler episodes." That's all this was. And please don't turn this into a soap opera! Leave romance and smooching out!!! Where was Carol? I guess she didn't care that Michonne was back and that she was concerned about Glenn; guess she was the only one that didn't hear Rick's screams to open the gate. Before this season I would be sad at the end of each episode because I didn't want it to go off. Now, I get up and get a drink or whatever during. It has not kept me enthralled and engaged withthe characters any more.