Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Re watching lately

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Walker2121, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Walker2121

Walker2121 New Member

I just finished rewatching and realized that when Daryl had his little tantrum, he said, "You'll never see Maggie again," to Beth and realized that that was a spoiler cause Beth was already dead by the time Maggie got to the hospital.

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Yeah, "Still" is full of foreshadowing Beth's death.

"You're gonna miss me when I'm gone, Daryl Dixon."

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

hind sight is 20/20, I have often thought of all the things some of us read one way that since her death have now proven to be foreshadowing the events that happened. The signs were all there, we just didn't chose to read them that way. All the way back to 401, when neither one liked to say good-bye, which they never had the chance to. I had also wondered to myself if the new sheriff in town line meant she would be shot. I still wonder if it was left open in case they still up in the air about how Beth would play out, they could have taken it either way up until the last minutes of 508. And the whole hospital arc was just so undeveloped feeling, especially for the time it was given.