Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Really Daryl Really?

Discussion in 'Episode 309 - The Suicide King' started by jrok98, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Patrickdeh

Patrickdeh Member

I actually think that he's gonna do what Andrea was supposed to do.

(comic readers will know)

2. Challia

Challia Member

Well, one thing is sure though. They have to go back to the prison for the motorcycle. I don't see them getting very far on foot. Bur seriously, I also don't see Daryl getting anywhere with Merle around so I think it's just a matter of time until he gets back to the group.

3. Spooky1611

Spooky1611 Member

I think we will see a strange ending to the next episode. Darryl went with merle. But when you see the promo of episode 310 you will notice they are on a bridge and they find this lady in a car. Merle and daryl will get into a discussion with a possible ending....

4. emmettyeo

emmettyeo Member

Wow nice freeze frame, I thought this was Merle too, goes against other spoilers posted but I like this one better

5. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

God I hope that's not Merle. I still think Merle is working an angle for the Gov. Darryl is going to find out and get back to the group before anything goes down.

BTW should the group have a name? Like "The Gang" from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia? Or are they just "The Group"?

6. PlymouthDW

PlymouthDW Member

They're Ricktatorship, of course.

7. Spooky1611

Spooky1611 Member

Well it is definately Daryl on that bridge. I can see the size of the arm and the armless shirt. Has to be darryl.
    Clothes seem to be merle's , white shirt. black jacket, the colour of the pants. I think merle is going to be ditched and daryl will go back. (the promo also shows a shot of daryl running through the woods on his OWN)

8. Zombie Guts

Zombie Guts Member

I did not pay much attention to the promos, but Daryl is the stable hero of the show so he will not be gone from the main group long. Merle is bound to set him off. As much as I like Merle as a character he is not long for the Walking Dead world, he cannot seem to be trusted by any group and eventually Daryl will give up on him.

9. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Merle won't do that. He's a survivor, and the governor doesn't trust him, and the governor has no trouble killing people. Why would he go back?

10. Dead man walking

Should have put an effin' crossbow bolt through Merle's eye, that's what!

11. BronzeBomber

BronzeBomber Member

I would have left with Merle also. Hes more entertaining than the whole group put together.