Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Really, people? SCAR is overpowered too?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by jeszkar, Dec 3, 2012.

1. jeszkar

jeszkar Active Member

I'm very sick when somebody call a popular gun overpowered (ACR) and I'm also sick when somebody call an unpopular weapon overpowered (MK14)

But really, now SCAR-L also considered overpowered. What the hell wrong with you, people? What make the SCAR-L Overpowered. The low damage or the slow firerate?

2. Captain Price

Captain Price Well-Known Member

People complain about whatever they get killed by.

Months back, I was rocking the AA-12, which we all know is not good.

Did pretty well in an SND game (like 11-4 or something), and got about three hate mail messages bitching at me for using an overpowered gun.

People suck, but they always place the blame about every but themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  3. deebo

deebo Member

The scar-l was never overpowered but I viewed it an equal to the acr. Those iron sights on the scar were a beautiful thing, coupled with the faster ttk up close, and very manageable recoil pattern.

4. Zelos

Zelos Member

Yep I get messages saying CM901, FAD noob all the time. It's funny shit.

5. HORSE SIX ZERO

There is no equal to the might ACR 6.8. in MW2 they were using the 5.56 ACR.

The SCAR-L fires the NATO 5.56 in 3 vs the 7.62 in 2. L=Light, H=Heavy.

I favor the ACR over any gun in this game and when someone says that a gun is OP, they're just garbage.

The only gun that was garbage before it got the beast patch was the 16A4.

Bad players bitch about their bad play when they're the ones who really need to rethink they're combat tactics in any COD game.

In BLOPS 2, that game is so designed around the SGM category of platforms vs. the AR friendly environment of previous CODs.

What I think is absolute garbage though in MW3 and I've covered this in my blog is that RANGE and DAMAGE are NOT, I say NOT a proficiency.

You can be proficient AT range meaning you're a better shooter than most or the DMR or DFS (Sniper) in your company. Oh I'm sorry, that's right, **** what I learned in the Army and NOT use those tactics in this game right?

DAMAGE in NOT proficiency. You can be proficient with a shotgun and it's AMMUNITION that can CAUSE more damage though.

For me, MW3 had it's flaws, LOTS of them. I still find that I have a more enjoyable online MP experience playing MW2 and 3 vice BLOPs.

:rant: over

6. Fc_Recruiter

Fc_Recruiter New Member

if anything the m4a1 is the best gun in the game

7. HORSE SIX ZERO

Not if you're a badass 3.46KDR with the M14EBR like I am. I have almost 5K kills with it, while I have a friend of mine with over 30K kills with it and he's rockin an overall KDR of 4.46.

Pound for Pound in this game, best guns in this game:

CORE

1. ACR
    2. M14EBR
    3. M4
    4. G36
    5. AK47
    6. UMP 45
    7. P90
    8. LSW
    9. MK46
    10. CM901

HX
    ANY, I rock with any gun in HX.

8. Sir Suppa

Sir Suppa New Member

Here's what I've learned while playing COD over the years: if it kills you, it's OP. It's just an excuse for their lack of abilities.

9. HORSE SIX ZERO

Exactly. I concur!

10. deebo

deebo Member

maybe your epeen missed the idea that this is a gaming discussion forum... and based on the game my assessment of the scar seems valid using gun data from the game. Save the gun troll approach for the appropriate forum and/or topic.

11. Kooler186

Kooler186 Member

SCAR is OP, but I have never seen more than 2 people ever use that gun in a single match

12. HORSE SIX ZERO

Pardon me? So who died and made you King?

Oh...I'm sorry. What research have you done? I would love to see it on YouTube. Unless you’re XBOXAhoy, then please continue those cool vide…oh…you’re not…so…yeah, this research was conducted when and what was your synopsis?

Let me ask you this, if you REALLY want to compare skills, you go look up HORSE SIX ZERO on ELITE, my SCAR, has a 2.10 overall and 8347 kills associated it with it.

My best gun in the game is my MK14EBR, 1 shot up close, 2 at mid and 3-4 at long range. I have a rule, shoot em until the points come up.

I've fired over a million rounds in this game. You name the game style, I've gone up against it.

I don't give a shit, not one damn gun in this game is OP.
    Bad play denotes the complaint on OP.

Yet, I digress, my overall kill count is over 110K, I have an overall (currently) KDR of 2.97 with a Core TDM Lobby of 3.48 and HXKC of 2.77.

I think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the damage of these guns in game.

Oh and btw ******* way genius, I was agreeing with you. Come at me like that?

Jackass!

Bring your ass to the range I shoot at and we’ll go on the Christmas Tree and put REAL rounds to steel.

What do you say? You up for the challenge?

My friends and I love bringing people to the range so they can have the experience of having what call a familiarization shoot.

13. deebo

deebo Member

When I say the game gun stats, i'm under the assumption most people can look up the actual gun damage charts values with only a quick moment on google. The scar is a higher rof with same 3 bullet kill so it has a slight advantage up close over the acr, with the acr taking the advantage from mid to long... having a million shots fired in game makes you no more aware of in game damage values than the person who took the 12 seconds to look up a damage chart. And although your impressive kdr and amazing stats that you seem to post nearly everywhere on every topic are very good, we dont need to know. Your more than welcome to stand on the ladder and call yourself tall all you want. I bet you and your friends also hang outside the middle school still with leather jackets and smoke away...that'd be so cool.

14. HORSE SIX ZERO

No, when people run with me, they ask me, what's the short/mid/long range damage on this. How do I know? I do my homework. I love playing the MP, but my rule is this and I tell em, just shoot em until the points come up. What they say on the damage charts is one thing, what happens in game? Is a complete opposite. Even if your gun is a one shot kill weapon at close range (in core), like the EBR, you fire until those points come up or that dog tag pops up.

That's how you do it.

I am tall actually. I'm 6'3. Thanks, I don't need a ladder for that and my middle school class well, is years ago, even served my country in far off lands. So, yeah, just like every other shittalker on here, I call it like it is. And yes, I smoke cigars, four a day and still run 5 miles a day and do my workout in my home gym when I get home from my commute.

So next time you dig for an insult *hands you entrenching tool* keep diggin' hero. It's the 1st Amendment. I'll say what the **** I want to...HOOAH!?

I try to help players become better players and if you don't like it, tough shit man. I walk my talk. Do you?

HORSE SIX ZERO...IN REAL LIFE
    [​IMG]

15. xLegit ScopeZxx420

xLegit ScopeZxx420 Well-Known Member

But do you even lift?

16. CraftBrewNAJ

CraftBrewNAJ Member

17. Chillx

Chillx Member

Yesterday i killed same guy 3-4 times with my shottie and he called me noob using shottie, then i killed him with pistols, then i was an pistol noob, after that i got to kill same guy with knifes and guess what. Ofc i was kniferunning noob, so i asked if i bitchslapped him to death instead it would be ok? He didnt ansver though. I swopped to smg and ill be damned, i still used a noobweapon and he added that longbarrel and grip wich i used also was the most used setup and for rookies :p i usually dont use that setup but anyways. Conclusion. No matter what weapon use with whatever perks / attachments. If you doing ok or good with it. Its overpowered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. HORSE SIX ZERO

[/media]
    Yeuppers. I run into this all of the time. From SMG to LMG.
    The Barackoplyse says, "HORSE SIX ZERO GOTTA USE A NOOB WEAPON!"

HORSE SIX ZERO replies,

"Okay **** ass, what class do you want me to use next round?"

"Whatever you want bitch."

So I switch to my Animal Mutha class
    LSW w Reflex and Grip
    BE/AS/SR PROs
    Bouncing Betty/Trophy System

7/12/17
    Helo/Pavelow/OG

"WTF HORSE SIX ZERO! Had to use the LSW...NOOB!"
    "Yeah Mr. Overall .83, when you're at 2.99, you can talk shit, until then sit there and enjoy that shotgun of yorus to your face. You died at my hands how a many times so far in these TDM matches. Huh Stat Enhancer?!"

Then I get all kinds of rage mail. Love getting into a garbage player's head and making them come into my game.

See what I'm talking about here. See Video

THE BARACKOLYPSE GETS OWNED!

19. Explicitmods

Explicitmods Member

Cod just makes people haters. That is all.

20. HORSE SIX ZERO

Every day. What about you?