Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[PC] [Recruiting] Haze Gaming Community [H1Z1 Division] [18+] [Website] [TS3]

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale Clans and Groups' started by HGCxRecruiter, May 14, 2016.

1. HGCxRecruiter

HGCxRecruiter Member

[Recruiting] Haze Gaming Community [18+] [Website] [TS3]

View attachment 1942

Haze Gaming Community

This community was created by Dank and Pajank. They wanted to create their own gaming community that thrives in an exciting and competitive environment.

We are a group that values friendship and positive experiences the most. We treat each other like we are family. Haze Gaming plays H1Z1, CSGO, ARK, and League Of Legends.

The Haze Gaming H1Z1 Division is recruiting. If you are looking for a community to enjoy playing H1Z1 with, apply.

Community Goals:
    • Build a community that is fun and effective.
    • Kill people, Blow Up Things, Die Gloriously
    • Make everyones H1Z1 experience the best it can be.

What Haze Gaming Community has to offer:

• Leadership and community structure
    • Active members
    • Steam Group, Forums, and Website

What is expected from you:

We are looking for active players, passionate about H1Z1 survival
    We want people who can appreciate effective communication, especially in combat situations
    Respect fellow community members
    No hacking

Requirements to join:

• Mature and 18+
    • Speak English
    • Not Hack / Cheat
    • Minimum 500 hours played in H1Z1
    • Microphone and Teamspeak.

If you are interested, please go to our website https://www.hazegaming.us, fill out the application, and join teamspeak. Server Address: ts.hazegaming.us

If you have difficulty connecting or would like to ask a question.
    Feel free to ask our recruiters on steam. [HAZE] Lady, [HAZE] Jank, [HAZE] Angel, [HAZE] Lemming

Attached Files:

#1 HGCxRecruiter, May 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  2. HAZExPeAcHeS

HAZExPeAcHeS New Member

#1.

#2 HAZExPeAcHeS, May 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  3. hazejank

hazejank New Member

Allo Fun time here

Haha lots of raiding. Lots of joking around. 18+ makes the difference. Thousands of hours of experience. I remember raiding with spears. As well raiding a base and destroying the gate then placing our own!!!!!!!

4. HAZE_FLASH

HAZE_FLASH New Member

HELLO,i would just like to say this is the single best clan I have ever been in friendly player great team will fight when u want them to would never leave this clan :D:D:D:D

5. Lady

Lady New Member

ive been with haze with a very long time and i still love the challenge and the crazy members.... id love to welcome new players to our awesome community... so if you want to build a

---//---------██████
    \\--\/--//-----██████
    -\\-▌-//--██████████
    --\\▌//----(▓)-----------(▓)
    ---\▌/----(▓)---◒►◒-----(▓)
    ----▌------(▓)---- = ----(▓)
    ----▌----------(▓)----(▓)
    ----▌-----(▓)----- ✺ -----(▓)
    ----▌--(▓)-------- ✺ --------(▓)
    ----▌-(▓)--------- ✺ ---------(▓)
    ----▌-(▓)--------- ✺ ---------(▓)
    ----▌--(▓)-------- ✺ --------(▓)
    ------------(▓)(▓)(▓)(▓)(▓) .....

mmmm no... i mean awesome bases with us, Haze, we would love to have you !!!!

6. HGCxRaine

HGCxRaine New Member

Teamwork OP

I've been with this clan for a while now and its been an awesome time every day. The raids are always fun with these guys. I look forward to playing with them every day.

7. mega

mega New Member

hgc

i had great joy playing with this clan for once we joined a server deep into the wipe and build up and had control over all of pv my greatest joy just owning and living in pv. also its great when u have a clan that actually has strategy and smart tactics for big fights. before i joined i was sold out to the fact they were hacking. but they weren't and know i sound like a turncoat mfer but if u can't beat them than join them

8. Gahelord

Gahelord New Member

Good fights

Although I am from a different gaming community, this group is full of really good shots and the fights are always fun. Very good sportsmanship.

9. hazerick

hazerick New Member

Fun thing to do with haze

I been in haze for a long time how we do thing is great raiding, call out, fighting, building, the clan is just great to be in it.:)

10. Minx

Minx New Member

I have been with this clan for a VERY long time. I can honestly say you will not meet a more mature, respectful, funny and psychotic bunch of individuals than in HGC. All being said is said in honest loving truth it may seem like a clan whenever anyone first join but you quickly realize as most of the new people here within days of joining we're a big goofy family with a wide range of game preferences but still get along very well. We're very active and accept everyone no matter your nationality; Although we require you to speak English when talking with everyone in the same channel we do not mind other languages outside big group channels. Raids may seem chaotic but we all just get a little excited which in-turn becomes a bunch of laughs and giggles in the teamspeak or in-game. We always help each other whether farming for the main base or your own do not be afraid to ask anyone, this goes for gear and ammo as well. Please let this be in your heads when or if you decide Haze is right for you; We are all adults here in doing so we want people to be able to speak their minds,dish and take constructive criticism,be respectful to everyone,and of course have fun be your wacky goofy selves and but mostly importantly work for the help you will receive(Basically don't be a freeloader.) If you feel like you would want to join our family please gives us a msg we'll gladly take you in! I promise you won't regret it. c':

11. Schnephen

Schnephen New Member

I've been in this clan for at least a good four months. If you were to ask me, "Schnephen, how do you like the HAZE community?" I would reply to you with this statement... "I ****ING LOVE IT!! Yeah sure sometimes the teamspeak can get "too poppin" and they'll be a lot of people talking, but HAZE is pretty good at keeping clear calms when anyone is under fire. There's always a good 5 members active, at least every night. During the day hours many people sign on , hangout for a bit and head off later in the night. Most of the members are on all day unless they need to head to work or need to do "real life shit." So if you're looking for an active clan, HAZE is the way to go. Be wary, don't come into this clan thinking you're hot shit, because the officers will boss you around, not in a mean way, but in a productive way. Don't take it to heart because everyone in this clan has a sweet personality. I would love to see any new members in this clan, so get in here and talk to Capn Schnephen. :cool:

12. HGCxRecruiter

HGCxRecruiter Member

HAZE is a great community, join us!

13. HGCxRecruiter

HGCxRecruiter Member

Jump in our teamspeak at any time and check us out!

14. HGCxRecruiter

HGCxRecruiter Member

Cosby, FireHead505, Santos, Greendankbudz, Dogtreat, Mytep, Shaun, Highwayman, and Shady. Welcome to HAZE!

15. HGCxRecruiter

HGCxRecruiter Member

redpheonix, (NCR) Lt. Dan, Sir Det Mist, Welcome to HAZE!

16. HGCxRecruiter

HGCxRecruiter Member

Server wipe today! come join haze on the private server tranquility. We are destroying everyone!

17. HGCxRecruiter

HGCxRecruiter Member

We want more experienced people! Join today!

18. HGCxRecruiter

HGCxRecruiter Member

Message our recruiters on steam!

19. Moonman H1Z1

Moonman H1Z1 New Member

>500 hours minimum
    I honestly don't understand why so many groups want some sweaty tryhard faggots that do nothing but play this game day and night. It's a ****ing videogame, stop taking yourselves this seriously.

20. Swiftywarlord

Swiftywarlord New Member

add me swifty warlord