Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Recruiting new SERIOUS members

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale Clans and Groups' started by KyleGG, Mar 20, 2017.

1. KyleGG

KyleGG Well-Known Member

Hey guys and gals,

GG is looking for more people to join our squad. We are a serious group that puts a lot of time into the game and were looking to expand. We need people who are good at PVP and also scrapping/farming mats. We usually raid at least once a week. When we raid, EVERYTHING goes into the community chest, besides boom. Everyone involved gets a fair shake. We do have scrapping/farming quotas but they are not hard to reach and you will get rewarded in return.

We are looking to get this squad set up so we are ready to dominate on a HIGH POP server after the wipe!

We are currently in talks for a sponsorship and YouTube/streaming coverage in exchange for time played and raiding media.

WE take this game very seriously. You will have to prove your loyalty and worth before getting codes to any community base. Upon joining, you will be given a place to camp out and storage to put anything you farm. If you need tools/weapons we will help you. We arent asking for weeks worth of you effort. Just give me a few hours to see how you play and I will make the decision.

I will be on almost all day, all week, so please send me a friend request and message me so I can get you the Discord(you must have it and use it) link and meet up with you in the server.

Thank you guys!

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

#1 KyleGG, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 23,545
  2. KyleGG

KyleGG Well-Known Member

Bump. Still looking for a lot more for post wipe. If you want to have hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube hit me up!