Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

RED, White and Blue

Discussion in 'Episode 105 - Cobalt' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

After all the countless hours of military training, followed by enforcement upon reinforcement of protocol dealing with the dead, and after going to bed every single evening staring at a picture of his mother, Ergletrude, and swearing in her name that he would do his duty and live on for her, how in the Congo river did Nevins go and get his sorry a-hole self killed last night??

Cole realized they were doing the wrong thing, but a crack on the side of the face turned him into a jerk again, and if I were PFC Richards I'd give him a total wedge. Meanwhile Kimberly is walking around with completely no aim in life after having sold the last donut she's ever going to. Chris Furci [Medic] certainly didn't do anything to help Injured Soldier, even though earlier in the year Injured Soldier kept his promise to keep his mouth shut about Furci pooping his pants after falling down the front steps at IHOP.

And Melvin Allen, you and your cuff link fetish just bought Nick a ticket to Carnival Strand. Fasten your seat belts and make sure all peters are in the upright position. ;)

2. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

This is too deeply inside humor.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Are you telling me you don't know Nevins' background???