Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Regoah

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I had a feeling....all that hope that was blossoming with Regoah.....that Noah wouldn't survive the episode.

So long dear fellow.

2. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

Yeah, they might as well have just put in "Noah is going to die" in neon flashing lights after that conversation with Reg.

3. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

The ship that could've been

4. Neuropyramidal

A Reg and a Noah, passing in the night.

5. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Yep. That was an odd conversation. Seemed to come out of nowhere. All I could think was Dead Man Walking!

6. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

It reminded me of Andrea and Amy's heart to heart in the boat.

7. tedm

tedm New Member

I don’t like that f*king prick Reg. Did you mark the way he looked at Noel when Noel said he wanted to learn how to build things? Reg looked at him way too long, with a look that was part irritation and part astonishment, the way an entomologist might regard some species of bug that had just exhibited undocumented behaviour (and on top of that, you . . . you want to . . . learn? Learn?? Slow down there, black boy.).

8. tedm

tedm New Member

Ah, that's Noah. I hate people who can't be bothered getting names right, even if it's me.

9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I didn't get that impression...

10. Neuropyramidal

There was a lot of sexy in that boat. Could have been a fun day of fishing for someone like neuropyramidal or Kilroy Was Here, if they were sitting in the middle. "Ah, yes, my dad sometimes wanted me to throw them back as well! Oh, we all have so much in common! Lets all tell ghost stories and share the same pillow later"

11. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

I didn't think that, I think Reg was surprised that anyone thought that far into the future, since the ZA it's all very short term. Even extending the wall, and adding few more houses, Noah was thinking big and long into the future.
    Deeana's speech about how Alexandria would grow and be the start of something reminded me of the artillery man in the "War of the Worlds" rock opera, if any of you are old enough to remember that.
    During that conversation, I have never been more sure that someone was going to die before the episode finished.

12. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Mixing sexy and fish hooks always conjures up images of There's Something About Mary for me.