Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Revelution?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3' started by ZomBie Kowz, Aug 17, 2015.

1. ZomBie Kowz

ZomBie Kowz New Member

I have been reading and talking to many cod players and it seems that since ghost there has been more and more hate for the cod name. Perhaps we the cod players need to hold a revelution and take back our game. It is ours after all they only write it. We pay for it. We support it. We play it. No players, no money, no reason for them to write. We as a group need to let them know what we want in our game not by hateing on it but by not spending money on it. Dont preorder instead go in the morning of the release and get your copy if you need it that bad. Wait 3 days to buy the dlc. You maybe behind some but the more who do this the more cod makers will listen. Even a days worth of lost money will drive them to forums to see why then we tell them what we want not what they want to force on us. In the end we would help them remeber why WE made cod the best selling title ever and hearing what we want and doing this cod will go back to record sales instead of dropping off like other titles. No cod disapear but hurt cash flow enough it can reign on top again or become a second tier game. It is OUR CHOICE.

2. mooray

mooray New Member

It is such a big disappointment. I think they just need to stick to what they know best.

3. Fozz

Fozz Member

You are correct in the "we" made call of duty statement. However, people need to stop pre-ordering and wait for the reviews before they buy. If it's a mediocre game, wait a year.

4. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

i get it, but not gonna happen. right now some snot nose kid is getting old enough to ask for a xbox or ps4 this Christmas and will make up any loss the we may hold back.the games are changing and there is nothing we can do.like the way it was, play the old games with the amount of gamers still playing old games the numbers are the only real voice we have..:phone::phone::phone:

5. Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Well-Known Member

I quit buying C.o.D. releases 3 years ago. Activision hasn't folded. infinity ward and treyarch hasn't called to ask why. they dont know or care. and thats fine.

6. Squigly

Squigly New Member

Well there's plenty of shooters out there trying to capture a slice of the pie, so the CoD franchise may collapse soon. Call of Duty has a brand name and huge following amongst teen boys, but I see huge potential in upcoming games like Overwatch by Blizzard.