Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Reward System Idea

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by King Dave, Feb 17, 2014.

1. King Dave

King Dave Member

So, instead of Kill/Score/Point streaks I propose this idea to (hopefully) improve the game. Essentially they are similar to score streaks in the sense the player accumulates score for various actions in game such as capturing the objective, assists and kills but with these 3 key differences.

1. They don't reset upon death
    I know this makes the rewards idea sound like Support, but the score requirement for them would be raised in accordance to keep medium-high tier reward out of reach of bad players

2. Bonuses are awarded for good play
    For better or lucky players you be granted a bonus for better play. For example chaining consecutive kills without dying will give you a small amount of extra score per kill the bigger your gun streak the greater the bonus will be. This allows better players to get their rewards faster. Other bonuses would include getting Double and Triple kills and even headshots.

3. You can choose perks and other things as well
    Along side with bog standard streaks such as UAVs, Airstrikes etc.. You can also select perks or double experience to be rewarded with.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Your ideas are pretty good...

3. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Active Member

This was what I was kind of hoping BO2's system would be like, although I still think Treyarch did a good for the first time around. This could take a lot power away from cheap deaths (random grenades, corner campers, etc.).

4. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Yeah this is a great start. Great ideas man!

5. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Well, it's official. Scorestreaks are back for CoD:AW and I couldn't be happier. The additions SG have made to the scorestreak system sound really interesting too. November 4th can't get here soon enough...

6. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Taking ideas from CoD:BO2 maybe? I'm excited for this also. November seems so far...

• Like Like x 1