Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Richard

Discussion in 'Episode 710 - New Best Friends' started by DGribble19, Feb 20, 2017.

1. DGribble19

DGribble19 Member

I'm curious as to what the writers will do with Richard (not sure if he's in the comics or not).

**Possible Spoilers**
    He could give his guns in his weapons cache to Rick to give to the Scavengers since he's so eager to go to war. He could also be killed by the Saviors at the next pick-up since he is "next on the chopping block", which could be what forces Ezekiel to finally get involved. Or possibly a combination of the two, I mean Daryl does know the location of the weapons cache now..Any other thoughts/ideas?

2. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I think you hit it with the last couple of sentences. He'll probably keep the weapons to himself if Ezekiel continues to refuse getting involved. And yes when he dies which I think may be soon, Daryl will take someone from the group to get those weapons.

3. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

A long shot.. I think small chance he may deliberately provoke Saviors (push them hard at an exchange) to sacrifice himself to prod Ezekiel. The reason I am considering this possibility is that Darryl told Richard he should give his own life ( I forget exact words).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I liked Richard until he pulled this crap with Carol. He's desperate to get the Kingdom in the fight.

5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

There was definitely some heavy foreshadowing in that scene. Richard said he'd die for the Kingdom and Daryl responded with something like "why don't you then."

Richard is a good character but it's pretty clear now we're going to lose him before the end of the season.

• Like Like x 3