Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Richonne Argument?

Discussion in 'Episode 807 - Time for After' started by Weallgotit, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Assuming our favorite sword wielder is still OK, when he gets back Rick is gonna learn Michonne's role in what happened at Sanctuary. When the smoke clears, it's possible Rick will be pissed about her leaving ASZ in the first place. I'm just wondering if he will blame Michonne at all for not doing more to prevent Daryl from attacking Sanctuary without his knowledge.

2. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

I think he could reasonably be PISSED.
    We could see some domestic turmoil as well as some group storming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Technically she didn't go through with it, but maybe if she gives him the details of how she sat in the passenger seat and almost helped run the garbage truck into the sanctuary he might feel like she betrayed him a little. Especially after his fight with Daryl over the explosives...
    I don't really think he'll be mad at her just for leaving Alexandria though because he knows Michonne has been like that since day 1. She isn't just going to sit around at home.

Overall I think anything he feels toward Michonne about her actions will be overshadowed by Daryl & maybe even Tara rage lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Rick knows how foolish, reckless and stubborn Daryl is - I do not see him blaming Michonne for Daryl and Tara's errant behavior.

I do however see Rick at the very least agitated that Michonne risked her healing process by venturing outside the walls of ASZ.

Now, depending on what happens with the Saviors now knocking on the gate of ASZ once again - Daryl and Tara may be on the receiving end of Rick's wrath

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I think Michonne will understand Daryl's actions, as he was a prisoner of the Saviors. Plus didn't Michonne support Glenn's idea of slipping back into Woodbury to kill the Governor?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Weallgotit

They could just skip over this altogether depending on how bad the Savior visit to ASZ is. But I think it's fair for Rick to look a little sideways at all of those involved. He will definitely have some choice words for Daryl and Tara though.

7. Weallgotit

And how bad Rick's wrath is will probably depend on the consequences brought on by the Saviors. I'm a bit worried about what will happen at ASZ. I didn't get this far in the comics but I heard something really bad happens in ASZ around this time in the story.

• Agree Agree x 1