Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Richonne Stole The Savior's Pretzels!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 712 - Say Yes' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The pretzels Richonne was eating while driving were stolen from the back of the Savior's truck. You can see the bag sitting there as they watch the Savior's golf. And Rick said they now had batteries. There was a container on the back of the truck labelled "Batteries/Tools".

Now this means war.

2. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Yeah, they are such rogues. But it's good to see them rip off the Saviors bit by bit. I hope they get to steal much more in the coming episodes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

They weren't there's in the first place! :mad::mad:
    They found them in the house where Dwight checked and left them for sherry.Damn thieving saviors (they said it on talking dead)

4. Sully

Sully Active Member

How do we know they were saviors? And I was confused at that scene, did they kill them? Did they just sneak up and grab the bin from the back?

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

I loved them this episode. first time we really got to see them together as a couple. can definitely tell rick brought her out of her shell.

6. Zombombie

Zombombie Member

You hear them talking about Fat Joey (the savior Daryl killed), thats how we know who they are

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Hmmp. I'll have to go back and rewatch - I wasn't able to hear them talking when watching last night.

8. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Its about damn time they started taking from them

9. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

It was confirmed onThe Talking Dead that they were Saviors.

10. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

But did they kill the guys, or sneak up and pull their stuff out of the truck? I can't imagine them making off with that stuff without alerting them. So maybe they took them out? (I haven't watched Talking Dead yet)

11. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I'm confused on that as well. I watch the talking dead and it was never confirmed if they killed them or just stole a few things out of the truck... I'm thinking they or one just snuck up and took a few things.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I was going to ask the same question. My Wife thinks they killed the saviors, I think they just stole what was easily grabbed off the back of the truck.

They didn't seem to have any guns yet, and they would have had some if they killed the saviors. Plus that would have been a great moment to show Rick killing a savior for the first time since everything went down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Neuropyramidal

My impression when I watched it was that they just burglarized the saviors. Mostly cause I like the phrase 'burglarized the saviors'.

But the more I think of it....I'm guessing they probably killed them. Makes more sense based on their new M.O. of fighting them. Why leave two more alive to have to fight later when they are banded together?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Neuropyramidal

On my second watch through I realized that the beer they are drinking in the building at night is also from the back of the Savior's truck.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I think the saviours were dumb enough to not know they'd been burglarized. Killing them would be too much of a clue to the rest of Negan's people that dirty work is afoot. Or strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

I just like to use "burglarized" and "afoot" in the same post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  16. Neuropyramidal

I thought of that too, but just burglarizing them would tip them off that something was afoot too. And also leave witnesses to immediately run back and scuttlebutt about the burglarization.

If they killed them they might just disappear as far the saviors are concerned. A group that big is probably used to having people disappear here and there. They didn't even bother to send a group to investigate Bud and T's group, it seems. Michelle had to do it herself, to find out what happened to her boyfriend.

Plus they also took their beer. They would have noticed all their beer was suddenly gone, and then noticed other stuff was gone.

I used barglarized, afoot AND scuttlebutt.

#16 Neuropyramidal, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

whether they killed them or just robbed them, it would be difficult to pin down that the culprit was Rick and the gang. Anyone could have killed them or robbed them. I would bet they just robbed them. The saviors probably wouldn't have figured out they had been robbed until they got back. Who knows where incident would have taken place or who could have done it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Neuropyramidal

The problem though is that by just burglarizing them, there is a risk that the saviors would spot them running away, and recognize them. Killing them eliminates this possibility.

And I think they would have noticed they were robbed almost right away. I imagine they were planning on drinking that beer while they golfed. It wasn't packed beer. It was bottles of beer sitting out, almost on the tailgate, ready to be drank.

Rick and Michonne were scavenging in the area. So by just burglarizing them they would run a real risk of having those saviors discover it immediately and radio other saviors their location, and the info that a burglary just happened.

#18 Neuropyramidal, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  19. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Scuttlebutt. Now that's impressive.

20. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I feel like if they had killed the saviors, they would have shown it