Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick Crying

Discussion in 'Episode 408 - Too Far Gone' started by Jagerdu, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Damrod

Damrod Member

Physical pain, mental pain, safe home lost, another child lost, supplies lost, garden lost, friend beheaded and unable to stop, people lost or missing, so much death and destruction. I would cry too.

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Yeah, Rick, man the **** up! How dare he show emotion and grief at the fact that he's lost everything, and continues to lose what he's tried to create! Bottle it up, Rick, jeez! We don't care how you feel, it doesn't matter what emotions a human being feels! Get out there and shoot some damn zombies like a badass!!!! Damn these women with their sexual needs and men with feelings, god damn it all to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

I don't think thre would be much of a show, without the drama, for me. It's about survival, death and humanity. If no character reacted to any of these circumstances, it would pretty flat.

4. theNextmrsGrimes

theNextmrsGrimes Active Member

IMO, there is nothing sexier than a hot, sexy man who can show his feelings like that.

5. Monty70

Monty70 Member

Rick's ""We'er not too far gone" speech made me tear up. The fact that Rick could offer a place in the prison to The Governor was an incredibly human moment. After everything that man had done, Rick was willing to give him another chance. (I know that a tank aimed at him had something to do with it) Of course, it could never be.

At the end of the world, when they need each other the most, they still can't find a way to pull together. This is a somber reminder of the way the world works today.

#25 Monty70, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  6. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

He lost his home which he had built from scratch, lost his friends, his daughter potentially dead, lost his groups, and he probably look back on his actions when he talked with the governor back in season 3. Maybe he regretted his decision by not killing the governor on sight, which lead to Merle, Andrea, and Hershel's death. Not to mention the destruction of the prison, which all of those can be avoided if he only kills the governor back when he had the chance.

Speaking of crying, i want to see Beth break down and cry in front of Daryl and Daryl comforts her and they watch the sunset together and then suddenly Maggie calls out to her from behind and they hugged♪ It's gonna be one awesome scene to watch♫ Sisterly bond FTW!!♫

7. Lau

Lau Member

THIS!!!
    A lot of thing happened in a short time, so yes...I think he cried for all reasons above

8. saiyy17

saiyy17 New Member

showing his emotions was necessary, at the end of the day he's a human being.
    personally, it moved me.

9. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Going through all of that. I'll cried too. Seeing Hershel's getting chopped off. Thinking, Judith is dead. Cause he saw blood in the car seat.

10. EllissonWatson

EllissonWatson New Member

He respected and loved the man so much and he brutally killed in front him just like that.

11. rhizin

rhizin Member

It is called emotion. Humans have it.