Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick, full-blown Shane mode..

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by mtito914, Mar 9, 2015.

1. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

the only question is, how long until Rick tries to kill the husband?
    At least shane thought the husband was dead. Rick has gone beyond Shane...

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Perhaps this is to show anyone can become mad with love? Or to have someone take him back from crazy by reminding him of what Shane ended up doing, his best friend. On the other hand! This is not a bestfriend trying to still a woman.

3. DeadReckoning

DeadReckoning Member

Rick didn't even rub his head...

4. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

It's not love, it's lust.
    But I agree on the Shane part, he's more around the Otis stage now thou and he's already contemplating a Randall thing.

Yeah lol

5. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

6. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

She probably finds Rick attractive but she wouldn't want her husband dead and her son fatherless.

Rick's face here is spooky, full of jealousy. Well acted, Andrew.

[​IMG][​IMG]View Raw Image">

7. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

At first I thought he was looking at them because he was suspicious of her husband, but when he reached for the gun I was like "Wait, what?"

8. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I for one hope he kills them both. lolz

9. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I don't even think he is jealous. He just wants her and so that is that. What Rick wants, Rick takes. Her hubby is simply in the way - and being in Rick's way is not a safe place to be. If only they had cars he could 'bump' into him and then have a reason to mercy kill him, lol. He might find a reason to off him yet.

10. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

guaranteed that Rick will kill the husband because Rick will claim the husband is too weak to protect her and her family from the walkers. We're going right down Shane avenue with this one.... it looks like.

11. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

You can't blame Rick for 'wanting' her. She flirts all the time. Her face dances all the time.

12. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

Rick was definitely channeling Shane when he reached for the gun in his waistband when Jessi and the "dead man" walked by

13. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

Maybe we'll get a cool Shane flashback from Rick?

Although Shane only slept with Lori because he thought Rick was dead... Shane still went after Lori after they found Rick.. and he became obsessed with Lori.. and then tried to Kill Rick.

Maybe Rick will realize he is acting like Shane... and feel ashamed and snap out of this odd, impulsive, and possessive behavior. After what he's been through, I just cannot imagine Rick really going after another man's wife...

14. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Agreed, Rick laid out his current philosophy of life during his interview with Deanna. He was talking as much about him and his group as he was about any people still wandering around outside the ASZ.

15. Cinest

Cinest Member

Is Rick Negan?

16. gavuk

gavuk Member

I think Rick going tonto and killing Pete is way too predictable. My suspicion is that Rick will get his wicked way with Jessie, Pete will confront him and they'll have huge fight with Rick getting the other hand and being on the edge of killing Pete then the all powerful President Deanna will demand that Pete is spared as they need his skills as a surgeon. The upshot is it will cause Alexandria to be in total uproar that only she can resolve............. Hail to the chief

17. mfinley

mfinley Member

Rick horny.

Any bad characteristics that Pete demonstrates will be justifying in Rick's head that he doesn't deserve Jessie and allow his psychosis to continue growing, Jessie leading him on isn't helping either.

In an apocalypse, with a shortage of women, things would deteriorate quickly, with the strong of the herd claiming the women over the weak. TWD hasn't really explored that yet, but this might be the start of it.

Or it's just that

Rick horny.

18. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Big Rick just wants to get laid. It's nothing personal, it's just the way it is.
    Pete just needs to get with the program and politely step aside while the big dog does his business.

19. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Big Rick? lol

Pete is also a pretty big dude. If Rick wasn't our beloved hero he'd probably get his ass beat.

20. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

I feel like if Rick was truly in a take what you can to survive at all cost mode then he wouldn't have let Gabriel "I'm afraid of the dark" Stokes stay in tow to leach off all that precious food and water.