Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick Goes In Da Helicopterrrrr

Discussion in 'Episode 905 - What Comes After' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Qalataqa Walker and Crazy Dog had been nabbed by the helicopter people after the dam went ka-boom in season 3 of FTWD

Rick escapes but not before stumbling upon Taqa and Crazy Dog. They join forces. And thus we have the beginning of Rick's journey back to Alexandria and he is bringing two of the baddest bad asses from FTWD (Rick convinces them that returning to FTWD after the fiasco that was season 4 is not a good move!!)

Okay so this of course is just a silly fantasy of mine BUT a girl can dream!!!!!!!!

And then @BatmansHooker would have his Crazy Dog reunion
    [​IMG]

#61 Dnae, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

@Seventh_son where are youuuuuuuuuu?????????????

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I was wondering that yesterday.

4. RatFeeder

RatFeeder Member

When I first heard about his, I guessed it would be something like he gets injured and loses his memory. He somehow gets his memory back and arrives back to save his friends just in time from the most dire time.