Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Episode 905 - What Comes After' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

And I liked Yvette's observation that Michonne represented home. (Dorothy trying to find her way back home.)

2. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

So I am confused a bit. When Rick blew up the bridge and the others were there, Was that real? Watching I assumed that was along with the helicopter.. Like it was ironic that he really was with his family and safe, but he thought it was not which is why he sacrificed himself.

Thanks

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Huh? Lol I am contused now...

4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

when they ran past him to fight walkers and Michonne talked to him, told him to wake up, that was fake, when they showed up at the river bank, that was real. He blew the bridge knowing they were there, and sacrificed himself to do so. He blew the bridge to keep Hilltop safe, as the road led directly there.