Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick making the first move, didn't see that coming

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by mfinley, Mar 8, 2015.

1. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

You know, I could totally see this happening.

Rick could act all friendly towards Pete and have a few drinks, then just go outside the walls for a brief moment. Rick will most likely exploit his authority here and say that he wasn't a part of Pete's dissapearence.

#61 RarreKZ, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Remember what Daryl said about the horse..."the longer theyre out here the more they revert back to who they really are"...or something along those lines. Rick is a great leader and has morals but who knows, maybe he stole Lori from someone lol. Maybe he's highly competitive or maybe this is some kind of repercussion from what happened between Shane & Lori. Sometimes the nicest guys do questionable things after they've been cheated on/betrayed. I'm still giving this a chance and seeing where it goes.

3. Hershell Walker

I think Olivia might be single... that way during his lunch break as the town's sheriff all the others will only be able to enviously look upon him while he whips out a delicious Prosciutto sammich

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Honestly that would be the smart choice...in a za marry the one who can cook!!

5. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Member

Not fond of the point that Jessie is married and Rick knows this and is still going after her but I have to say this bothers me A LOT less than how crazy Carol has become. No child is safe from her. She is either shooting them or threatening them and lets not forget she likes to burn adults to. A normal, sane adult could never do what she did and especially anyone else in the group. I don't care if she did it to save her family, she has lost it big time.

#65 wdhinn89, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  6. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Yeah, but say that here and you'll get virtually shanked. lol... Everyone seems to think it's "Awesome" to see her do this... I surely didn't. Made me think of Ricks talk to her back at the prison "is there anything you wouldn't do?" the answer is no. She would sacrifice anyone and everyone for the group, even one of the group themselves if she thought they were not strong or a threat - that to me is highly dangerous territory.

7. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

it has been over a year since he has been laid and seen a woman who was cleaned and groomed

member of his survivor family do not count

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

i wasn't a fan of the carol thing either...I'm interested to know what Rick would think of this after he banned carol because he didn't feel like his kids (or anyone else) were safe around her. Is he ok with her threatening children as long as it isn't his kids?

9. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Exactly right. This is also my issue with Rick and Carol. Would they seriously be willing to threaten and kill off people just to have their own ways now? It certain seems like it for both of them. That doesn't sit well with me in characters I want to identify and root for.

10. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

I would love to see an epic Shane flashback from Rick... maybe Rick will realize he is acting like Shane... and snap out of this odd behavior?

I mean, Rick's best friend slept with his wife... then became super possessive over her and then tried to kill him...

Unless Jessie's husband is secretly a bad guy and abusive or something... I just can't imagine Rick going after a married woman...

11. CorpseKiller

CorpseKiller Member

Rick definitely should not go to Pete's office for that checkup. He might "accidently" be given a strong sedative and wake up with little Rick and the boys in a jar.

12. TeamShmurda

TeamShmurda Member

I think this is a build up for a story where Rick goes crazy on Pete. Michonne will stop him and Rick will think about what he did.

13. Lupey

Lupey Member

The whole kiss thing didn't fit in. There was really no build up to it. Just Rick decided he wanted to get laid SO he kissed her in a house full of people that could have witnessed it What we had the owl scene & the haircut with a little bit of chatter during the part? I get time constraints but they could have had a bit more build up to it.

14. Contaminated

Contaminated Member

Rick would never have done that. Writer fail on that one. Rick should be concentrating on other stuff and thangs.

15. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

I wasn't as bothered by the kiss because, as others have mentioned, he had been drinking and he even seemed a little surprised that he did it. I'd like to say that Rick should respect the fact that Jessie is married, especially since what he went through with Shane and Lori, but I'm realizing more and more that we are supposed to accept the fact that Rick is not the man he once was. The one positive thing I can take away from it is that maybe they are purposely moving through this love storyline quickly so it can just be over with.

I was, however, bothered by him reaching back for his gun while watching them walk away. I am hoping this was a one-off thing and he moves away from this psycho possessive behavior. Nobody wants to see Rick become *that* guy. At this point in the story, Pete appears to be a relatively normal guy and there is no reason for Rick to be acting in this way. Please, show, for the love of God, stop it with this.

16. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Oh I completely agree, it def needs to be someone from the core group, and Michonne is the obvious choice - now if we could just get Rick/Gimple to see it our way LOL

18. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I agree. It's stupid to make an enemy of the town's only doctor. If she leaves her husband first, and Rick still wants to go for it, then fine, but until they're no longer couple he should keep his distance.

19. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Member

How do we know that he is the town's only doctor. I missed it.

20. FutureApocalyps

I felt the same about destroying his character and integrity. He's becoming another Governor if he bangs her.

• Like Like x 1