Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rick should have given his speech to Tyreese

Discussion in 'Episode 509 - What Happened and What's Going On' started by YR38, Feb 12, 2015.

1. YR38

YR38 Member

2. InMyBlood

InMyBlood Member

HahahahahahahHahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
    ROLFLMFAO-that's hysterical.
    yes he should have :c)

3. len112

len112 Member

Why did Rick seeem to be agonising over the rights and wrongs of Dawn being shot , unless I understood it incorrectly he seemed torn about it and as far as I remember it was Daryl who shot her . He'd only seen her for about 5 seconds before she died . I don't get it .

4. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I didn't get any of the standing- around discussions, when instead they needed to be hustling to get the sweep done and watching each other's back. They were, after all, standing in the middle of a killing field. Sure, Ty screwed up and was careless when he didn't check the dead kid on the bed, but they weren't watching his back either. Rick & Glenn talking about Dawn now that they're 400 miles down the road- seemed like time-filler - not story development to me. Unless, they're saying Rick doesn't care all that much about right and wrong any more.

5. maxlvtrojan

maxlvtrojan Member

I know what you mean. Rick knew Dawn for all of three minutes, and in that time she screwed him over on their deal and killed Beth. That wouldn't arouse a lot of remorse in me. If Rick wanted to start second guessing things maybe it should have been running over, then killing that cop. I didn't have a problem with Rick killing him. But at least you could argue he was just doing his "job" by trying to escape and warn home about a well-armed group of "hostiles" in the area.

6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Lol, yeah. Poor Tyreese, killed by being easily distracted.

7. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Interesting that Rick said that to Carl, and all of the deaths this season (Bob, Beth and Tyreese) all happened when they temporarily let their guard down.

8. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Beth had no guard to let down silly